The Student Room Group

Do you fart in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?

I was just wondering. Are couples open about this sort of thing with each other or do they try to hide it?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by emma350
I was just wondering. Are couples open about this sort of thing with each other or do they try to hide it?

My partner makes little attempt to hide it. Im more discreet :wink:
I have and it's rude

hehe
No i wouldn't. i would feel like Carrie in Sex and the city.
Reply 4
Yes though it took me months to as I was embarrassed. He done it from the start of the relationship and it never bothered me.
Dutch oven :colone:
Reply 6
All the time, and we laugh about it too.
I don't do it as I find it rather rude to do so. Pity she doesn't quite think the same and often lets it rip while walking in front of me.

I usually tell her off for practising low-class behaviour and tell her one more time she does it I'm going to plug her anus with a cork.
Reply 8
I pin her down and fart on her face
I don't think I would if I had a bf lol :tongue:
Yeah I do. I think it's more abnormal not to.
Reply 11
So, I have always viewed this as more distasteful than comedy and so while its no big deal in an established relationship it's not something I do all the while.
I fart all over my imaginary girlfriend all the time. She absolutely loves it.
Original post by Maid Marian
I don't think I would if I had a bf lol :tongue:

You eventually would, believe you me.

I don't fart, I let polly out of prison.
Original post by BlackMagicV
You eventually would, believe you me.

I don't fart, I let polly out of prison.

If a girlfriend ever farts in front of me... she dumped! :tongue:
We had been together a year before he accidentally ripped one. We are now open about it.
Yeah all the time, we don't hide them from each other :P
Reply 17
We have fart contests. Not intentionally, but it always ends that way :laugh: No reason to destroy your bladder just so someone won't see you're a normally, properly functioning human. :rolleyes:
Reply 18
And if you're not prepared/comfortable enough to fart around your own partner you need to split because I'm sure it's an indication of underlying insecurities that will destroy the relationship anyway.
Yeah, I try my best, but we spend too much continous time together for me to not.

Quick Reply