The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Lindsay Court 2014/2015

Thought I'd start a thread for those staying in Lindsay this year, I got my offer though yesterday for Lin Crt 319 - Premier en Suite :smile: I'm studying Psychology & Criminology, anybody else in Lindsay?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yep me and 4 of my friends are in Lindsay court this year :smile: in room 358 which may be near you (might even be same kitchen?) the room numbering in Lindsay court is crazy haha.

I'm going to be in second year pharmacy in september :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Daydreamer <3 xx
Yep me and 4 of my friends are in Lindsay court this year :smile: in room 358 which may be near you (might even be same kitchen?) the room numbering in Lindsay court is crazy haha.

I'm going to be in second year pharmacy in september :smile:

Oh ace! What you mean by a little crazy? Haha sounds interesting! I went around it in the open day and it looked pretty nice, surprised how big everywhere was :smile:
I'm sharing a kitchen with friends with room numbers 359, 357 (makes sense) and 331! Don't know why 331 has been put near 358! and my other friend is in another kitchen round the corner in room 365

yh Lindsay halls are the best they're really close to everything :smile: I was in Lindsay T block last year which is right in front of lindsay court.
Reply 4
heya :biggrin: i'm going to be in linsay court. anyone around ? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm in Lindsay court 343 I think. And I'm doing geology.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jordanbell
I'm in Lindsay court 341 I think. And I'm doing geology.

Cool :smile: I've not studied geology but I did geography up to A levels and absolutely loved it was definitely my fave subject along with biology

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by CamPards
heya :biggrin: i'm going to be in linsay court. anyone around ? :biggrin:

What room are you going to be in?:smile:
Reply 8
I'm in Lindsay court 341 I think. And I'm doing geology.

oh ace, that's sounds interesting! Do you have far to travel?
Just from Northern Ireland, not far at all really.
accepted my offer for lindsay court :biggrin: excited.
Reply 11
Original post by CamPards
accepted my offer for lindsay court :biggrin: excited.

what room are you in? i'm in 319:biggrin:
Oh, you're pretty close to me.
Reply 13
Oh, you're pretty close to me.

oh ace! We'll probably be on the same floor most likely, possibly kitchen as well!:smile:
Reply 14
I'm in Lindsay Crt 509 :smile:
Im in Lindsay Court 110 :biggrin:
Reply 16
Is anybody around 319?
Reply 17
Im Lindsay Court 111 :biggrin:
Original post by BethanyLM
Is anybody around 319?

I'm In 318 :biggrin:
Hiya! I'm at Lindsay Hall premier en-suite room 522, anyone around there? Also, I didn't actually get a chance to look around these rooms when I was at the open day, were they nice? The pictures look lovely but you can't see much! I'm so excited to move! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest