The Student Room Group

Annoying flatmates (dating)

They won't stop kissing. It's really irritating. And, last night, they f***ed off into their room for hours - and it wasn't even that late when they went. They're so lovey dovey, I want to whack them.
You will have the last laugh when they literally can't stand to breathe the same air in about 2 months time.
Original post by masc
They won't stop kissing. It's really irritating. And, last night, they f***ed off into their room for hours - and it wasn't even that late when they went. They're so lovey dovey, I want to whack them.

Set some ground rules.
Reply 3
Well, we already have ground rules that any audible sex means you need to do more chores. I would just like to walk into the livingroom without feeling uncomfortable that I'll be walking into something else.
Are you jealous?
Reply 5
Original post by 24 A Stars
Are you jealous?

Yeah, a bit.
I'm dating my flatmate and I don't get such complaints from my flatmates. Here's what we do :tongue:

We only kiss in the late evening and usually have very quiet sex in our bedroom. If we do have sex, we put a poster on the door saying "Do Not Disturb". We don't take hours and we only use the bedroom for maximum 20 minutes.
Reply 7
Go all Patrick Bateman on their arses.

Quick Reply

Latest