The Student Room Group

Who is your favourite 'Friends' character and episode?

My favourite character - Chandler because his sarcasm is on point and he's witty and just hilarious to watch

and my favourite episode is the one where Ross and Chandler wrote false details on their college alumni like ross passing away and chandler coming out as gay xD

Scroll to see replies

Chandler is my fav character and my favioute episode is the one with the boobies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phoebe is my fave. She's such a funny hippy gal that we can all relate to. I love her songs as well!! Oh smelly cat, what are they feeding you?

Favourite episode would have to be the one where they all watched the video tape from Monica and Rachel's prom and Ross cutting off his toe :')
Chandler is my favourite character, and my favourite is the quiz where Rachael and monica lose the apartment.
(edited 9 years ago)
Joey is my favourite character and I love the episode where ross gets the spray tan with the Mississippi counting :smile:
Monica is my favourite. Not sure which episode :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by racheyroo
Joey is my favourite character and I love the episode where ross gets the spray tan with the Mississippi counting :smile:

Hahah that ep was hilarious
Reply 7
Chandler!! :tongue:

Was watching a re-run the other day of the blackout, when he is stuck in an ATM vestibule with a model; my favourite part is his muffled language on the phone that only Joey can understand :rofl:

Reply 8
Rachel because Jennifer Aniston is awesome! :biggrin:. I can't take a specific episode cause they're all awesome, even the flashbacks! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I can't choose between Phoebe and Chandler, but I love the episode with Ross' spray tan :lol:
How has nobody said The One Where Everybody Finds Out? The undisputed best episode of Friends.

EDIT: LongLazyDays recognised the brilliance whilst I was typing this.
I was just watching Friends a few hours ago! :eek:

I don't know really - I like all the characters as they all add to it. You wouldn't or couldn't imagine it with anyone else.

Favourite episode(s) - Ross's fake tan, Ross and Unagi and the one where Phoebe and Rachel try to find out if Monica and Chandler are together and Phoebe starts to come onto Chandler!

Oh, also the episode where Rachel makes the trifle with beef in it! The bloopers are really funny!

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Arieisit
Rachel because Jennifer Aniston is awesome! :biggrin:. I can't take a specific episode cause they're all awesome, even the flashbacks! :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She still looks amazing right and she's 40+ :love:
Original post by TroyAndAbed
How has nobody said The One Where Everybody Finds Out? The undisputed best episode of Friends.

EDIT: LongLazyDays recognised the brilliance whilst I was typing this.

Why thank you! Your welcome!! :hat2:
that's the name of the episode - easier to say than describing it like me! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Secretnerd123
She still looks amazing right and she's 40+ :love:

Yes! And all her movies are so funny :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
Monica is my favourite. Not sure which episode :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's the least funny one lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
She's the least funny one lol

I still like her best, wasn't based off how funny she is :tongue:
With regards to characters, I used to like Phoebe the best, then I liked Chandler the best but then I watched the whole thing again & liked Joey the best. Maybe next time I watch it again I'll like someone else best.
Chandler, and the episode the Mr T gold bracelet

Friends season 1-4 was great, then they really dumbed down the simple characters Joey and Pheobe. Then they did it too all the characters and the acting became so hammy! It feel it recovered somewhat in season 10 though..
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TroyAndAbed
With regards to characters, I used to like Phoebe the best, then I liked Chandler the best but then I watched the whole thing again & liked Joey the best. Maybe next time I watch it again I'll like someone else best.

Those are the best characters :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest