The Student Room Group

My boyfriend keeps having boners

He keeps getting boners even when I'm just talking to him. He finds it kind of embarrassing and is really bad at hiding it. Any solutions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He keeps getting boners even when I'm just talking to him. He finds it kind of embarrassing and is really bad at hiding it. Any solutions?

Have sex with him more than once a day
Reply 2
Original post by holmes221
Have sex with him more than once a day

we've not had sex and probably won't start for a while
I'm not sure what response you're expecting. Unless it's a really inappropriate situation I don't see the problem. Its a natural response, so you either help him out or you both learn to deal and ignore it.

In that case, there's nothing much that can be done.

At least you know he doesn't have erectile dysfunction. And that he's straight.

Is there anything in particular that you talk about that causes the boners?
Why's it an issue? Just tell him you don't mind and not to stress. It just means he's attracted to you, nothing wrong with that!

Well you can't complain for him having boners then, he wants you.
This girl I liked hugged me and I got hard.

She laughed, and has since sat on my lap at every opportunity - as some kind of joke..

It just works.
Well then... Sounds to me like your bf is one horny guy who is probably lusting over both sets of lips whenever you are talking to him.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
This girl I liked hugged me and I got hard.

She laughed, and has since sat on my lap at every opportunity - as some kind of joke..

It just works.

You haven't made a move on her? I can't think of anyone who would carry on if the feeling wasn't mutual in some way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK...

So you're complaining because your bf is physiologically healthy. And finds you sexually desirable...OK...those things make any man worse than Stalin...
Reply 12

Tell him to **** or better suck the poor man off
Lol , NRB :frown:

Think you've answered your own question

:dry:

If you're not going to satisfy his urges you might as well chop his cock off
Sex is the best solution :smile:
Isn't that a good thing?
Original post by alexs2602
You haven't made a move on her? I can't think of anyone who would carry on if the feeling wasn't mutual in some way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I fancy her brother. Life is funny :cool:

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol , NRB :frown:

xD
Reply 19
Hand relief.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending