The Student Room Group

About to relapse before A-Level/Sixth Form?!

Hello everyone,
I've been suffering from Anorexia for nearly 5 years and depression/anxiety/self harm for two years.

I'm currently in forced recovery for my eating disorder yet the voices scream at me every single day, I feel as if I have no choice in the matter of relapse.
Every day is a constant battle between myself and Anorexia. I can feel myself slipping back into old habits and I am now yearning to be in the comfort of my eating disorder. I just want to get back down to my lowest weight then lower. My lowest weight was 38kg in March this year. I'm currently around 44kg and my parents have been told I will be hospitalised if I reach 41kg.

I really just dont know what to do. All I can think of is relapse and losing weight.

Please, please help me!
Original post by floralfantasist

If you want to help yourself to get better, then you need to go and see a doctor..
Do you know you're gorgeous? Honestly you are totally stunning. I've yet to see someone who is I don't find amazing when I first see them. My cousin had anorexia a while ago and she's a lot better now. But even then I loved her because she was smart and spoke three languages and because she accidentally flushed my toothbrush down the toilet and not for the fat on her bones. You've probably heard all this before but I'm sorry if you haven't because it's true. I've seen you want to be a teacher any idea what uni yet, what year? Try to focus on the future if you can't handle today. If you want to talk fell free to PM me and I'll try to help or just listen to you if that's what you need.
Reply 3
Original post by floralfantasist
Hello everyone,
I've been suffering from Anorexia for nearly 5 years and depression/anxiety/self harm for two years.

I'm currently in forced recovery for my eating disorder yet the voices scream at me every single day, I feel as if I have no choice in the matter of relapse.
Every day is a constant battle between myself and Anorexia. I can feel myself slipping back into old habits and I am now yearning to be in the comfort of my eating disorder. I just want to get back down to my lowest weight then lower. My lowest weight was 38kg in March this year. I'm currently around 44kg and my parents have been told I will be hospitalised if I reach 41kg.

I really just dont know what to do. All I can think of is relapse and losing weight.

Please, please help me!

I had the same battle at the other end of the stick. Just fight through it. Every time the voice says something say no. Just eat, don't stop eating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest