The Student Room Group

I'm a black guy ask me anything!

Ask away

Scroll to see replies

Didn't you make an AMA recently?
Have you ever stabbed anyone?
Why do some black britons imitate african-american culture despite skin colour being pretty much the only thing they have in common?
Reply 4
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Didn't you make an AMA recently?

I make one everyday, boredom striking me big time!
Reply 5
Original post by EasyReppin
Have you ever stabbed anyone?

Give me the knife and you might be my first.
Reply 6
Original post by Sic semper erat
What's it like to be black?

Nothing out of ordinary you get the odd stereotype here and there and people assuming that you're huge downstairs :rolleyes:
Can I bite you?
Where are you from?
Original post by Black Cat
Nothing out of ordinary you get the odd stereotype here and there and people assuming that you're huge downstairs :rolleyes:

So you're not huge :frown:
Reply 10
Original post by BritishBlu£
Why do some black britons imitate african-american culture despite skin colour being pretty much the only thing they have in common?

Never understood this myself but there seems to be a lot of envy also rap/gang culture in America influences people.

I wanted to be a crip once and wore only blue clothes for about a month then stopped it was like a phase for me.
Reply 11
Original post by The vampire
So you're not huge :frown:

I'll leave that your imagination
Reply 12
Original post by itsRochana
Where are you from?

Nigeria!

Only been there once in my life which makes me probably less African than someone who actually lives in Africa :tongue:
Nigeria!

Only been there once in my life which makes me probably less African than someone who actually lives in Africa :tongue:

Like myself :tongue:

Tell me you like jollof rice
Reply 14
are you prepared for the barrage of stereotypical questions you'll receive such as how fast you can run, or how big your dick is? :holmes:
Reply 15
Like myself :tongue:

Tell me you like jollof rice

Ofcourse who doesn't like jollof?!
Ofcourse who doesn't like jollof?!

Exactly!!!! :love:
Reply 17
Original post by Tai Ga
are you prepared for the barrage of stereotypical questions you'll receive such as how fast you can run, or how big your dick is? :holmes:

I'm expecting nothing less from TSR!
Reply 18
Exactly!!!! :love:

For future reference my wife has to be able to cook jollof otherwise the marriage would not last.

Practice them cooking skills :wink:
Reply 19
Hahaha so there was a black guy in my year who left last year and on the last school assembly they called all of the people who were gonna leave to say their name and where they are going (as in which school and country), and when it was this guy's turn, he said: " I'm black and I'm going to jail" ahahhaha lol it was epic.
P.S. not being offensive or anything :smile:
#hilarious

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest