The Student Room Group

random girl you met/saw and fancied and will never see again

inspired by that troll thread of meeting someone in sector 7 or w/e that is, do you have a story of just seeing a hot girl or speaking them to briefly and never seeing someone you fancied as much since?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, in my dream, and im being serious, i dont know how and why but that's the one that i think meant to be the one. pretty sad listening to my dreams really
Yeah, was visiting a relative at the hospital of all places, she was a pretty redhead, we spoke for a couple of minutes outside (guess she was on her break) and ever since I wish I had asked her for her number, still don't know why I didn't.
Reply 3
I remember the turkish doctor with the most amazing eyes:daydreaming:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I saw a hot girl on the train once. True story.
Reply 5
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
I saw a hot girl on the train once. True story.

the best looking people i have seen have been ones on public transport
Yeah. Once a week at least.
This is so sad. :frown:

Why don't you guys go and talk to them? Or try to at least? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
no
This is why everyone needs to install the Happn app.
Original post by karmacrunch
This is so sad. :frown:

Why don't you guys go and talk to them? Or try to at least? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

You want these poor men to risk their lives?
I was with my friend, he had just popped into a shop to ask about internships there. I was waiting outside and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen walked past and went into the shop.
There are others but if the person in question read this they'd recognise who it was :P
On the bus on time there was a relatively attractive dude. We spent the majority of the bus journey exchanging glances, but neither approached the other. I should have asked for his number :/
Once saw this girl in my hotel abroad, i thought i'd meet her later on, since she was staying in the same hotel.. One or two days passed and i saw her, along with her family checking out of the hotel.. Never seen her after that. 😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Went home with one on a train and carried her bags because they were heavy. After that we got on the bus and she went home and I went home
HOW WAS I TROLLING SRS?

I used to give my lunch money to a girl when I was 6 years old. 2 years later, I got to hold her hand under the bleachers during track and field. Worth it.

Then later on I did her homeworks, paid for her, bought roses for her, waited under her house all night in the cold, tried to kiss her and stopped, cried in front of her. damn the first love was so hard, that sloot
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
You want these poor men to risk their lives?

Haha :mmm:

But seriously though, it is pretty saddening I guess. :/
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dilsz
Went home with one on a train and carried her bags because they were heavy. After that we got on the bus and she went home and I went home

You carried a bag for her, did she not give you a hug at the least?
Everyday of my life :K:
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
HOW WAS I TROLLING SRS?

I used to give my lunch money to a girl when I was 6 years old. 2 years later, I got to hold her hand under the bleachers during track and field. Worth it.

Then later on I did her homeworks, paid for her, bought roses for her, waited under her house all night in the cold, tried to kiss her and stopped, cried in front of her. damn the first love was so hard, that sloot

Toughest one yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest