Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Yaay, I'll be very disappointed if I don't see you guys there...! :smokin:
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 21
I will be there, suited up most likely. Oh and drunk.
Reply 22
Suited? It's not that posh matey!
Reply 23
squirly
Suited? It's not that posh matey!

It doesn't have to be a posh affair for me to get suited. I'll be drunk, it will be great.
It takes a LOT to get me suited. I'll be in jeans and a t-shirt. YAY :biggrin:
Reply 25
soulofanewmachine
It takes a LOT to get me suited. I'll be in jeans and a t-shirt. YAY :biggrin:

It takes me about 8 cans or half a litre of vodka :p:
Reply 26
ah well that's cool, it's always nice to have guys in suits :p:
Reply 27
haha, I'm so not bringing a suit to uni :biggrin: It'd be OK if it weren't for the uncomfortable shoes :p:
Reply 28
Ok i know its my first post...but i find this very important.
Ok ok, £20 for entry...fine...
BUT......
HOW MUCH WILL BOOZE COST!!!! :p:

that is all...
I think that guy (with a name like Meatcake I assume it's a guy) speaks for us all :smile:
Reply 30
Yes i am a guy. :smile:
and was it you who said Cannibal Corpse??
YOUR MY FRIEND!!!
:biggrin:
OMG OKAY THEN!!! :biggrin:

Wow making friends is easy.
Reply 32
thank god I read this, I saw the word "ball" in the stuff they sent and freaked out, planning dress shopping, fake tanning, hours trying not to fall over drunk on painful shoes....:eek:

having calmed down a wee bit I will be there in a simple outfit of sparkly pumps and tshirt n jeans. and £20 isn't that much if you think of it as equivilent to a new year's eve club party or sommat.
Meatcake... great name.

Be myself? My goodness, I don't think you would want that.
Reply 34
Meatcake
Ok i know its my first post...but i find this very important.
Ok ok, £20 for entry...fine...
BUT......
HOW MUCH WILL BOOZE COST!!!! :p:
Ah all the important issues are finally coming out! This is another reason the Union things are so marvellous as they tend to be at or 'just rounded up a tad to make it quicker and easier to serve you' Union prices so nothing is more than a couple of quid.

I have now been to four freshers balls and am likely to go to this one too (in my defence one of them was mine and I was on the welcome team/organising Freshers for the other one and I'm likely to work at the start of this one) - does this make me some sort of almost legend or just really tragic?

Jo x
Reply 35
Jo = LEGEND!!!
you are a true ledge. if i could go to 4 balls or however many lol, i would :biggrin:
WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 23 days!!!!!!!
Reply 36
holey moley meatcake

you come from enfield????
where???

and just because i dont want to be completley going offtopic.. £20 is fine!! if anything the fact you DONT have to dress up is going to save everyone at least £20 anyways
Reply 37
I physically can't wait! £20 sounds about right to me, and we'll all be spending far too much money in fresher's week anyway :P Does anyone know how much tickets for the brighton pub crawl will be? And what sort of dresscode is there for the ball? I see 'festival' and inevitably think 'wellies', i'm assuming stillettos are out of the question ? :P

xxx
phae

Latest