Loose weight seems like the solution.
Best of luck dear :yep:
Original post by Anonymous
Get in there my son.

yes boy,

plot twist = OP getting funds for Cambridge PhD by being comedian lolwut

srs
bless you op
you're in luck, found a nice blonde that should be willing to go out with you here
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
then lose weight.
lose fat, dress and smell well, man up, appeal to a girl's interests and then seduce her - don't be looking for friendship as an end in itself; only pursue it to advance to the next level. don't wait too long or she'll assume you're not interested;
I've had situations where I waited *several days* and she then began to assume that we'd never go out so she pretended to like another guy just to pretend that she didn't like me in order to not embarrass herself - honestly, *that* *has* happened to me and it was bull**** because I liked her but how was I meant to tell her when she was playing that game? girls will surprisingly tow extremely strictly to the "guys are meant to make the first move" line even if they like you! even to insane degrees where she pretends like hell not to like you just because you didn't rush into things like she wanted
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Loose weight seems like the solution.

:angry:
Reply 11
Get rich.
Reply 12
hit the gym.
OP, what do you eat? how and how often do you exercise?
Original post by arithmeticae
you're in luck, found a nice blonde that should be willing to go out with you here

looooooooooooooooooool :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

i dont mind her
Aww don't worry it will happen, and ignore people saying you have to lose weight to get a girlfriend. There are plenty of girls out there who won't mind a little extra fat as long as you're nice, funny, confident and smart and treat her well. :smile:
Best of luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
less competition
Get out more. Start making an impression ( good one that is) on as many girls as possible. Just like looking for a job. Put in as many applications as possible, and your bound to get a call back. Also, don't label, stereotype,, or try for your " dream girl". Keep an open mind, have fun' and that girl u meet, will become your dream girl. I've seen a lot of "unattractive" dudes dating attractive girls.lol so there's hope.
Y
Whose a troll? I'm not. I'm just a dude with nothing better to do with my time than to get on here, and bud in oncomversations, and put my 2 cents in. No troll in here.lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending