The Student Room Group

Not sure how to move forward

So I met a girl a few times through some work she was doing, but due to rota changes I don't see her any more. I really liked her and I only found out after she left that she liked me as well.

We only 'communicated' through about 2 different people though (me and the girl's sister have a mutual friend,that's how I found out she liked me), so far I haven't actually spoken to her about any of it. The problem is, she said her two previous boyfriends messed her around quite a lot and she wasn't ready to start anything yet. Our mutual friend asked if she wanted my number, and she said she'd take it and message me when she is ready.

Does that sound like an elaborate way of 'letting me down nicely', do you think? Should I just forget about her? I've really taken to her to be honest, she made me laugh quite a bit and ofc I think she's very pretty and she just generally seemed incredibly nice. I don't know if I should just totally leave her alone or maybe get her address and send her some flowers or something. But that might be coming on a bit strong. I'll be changing my number in a few weeks anyway so I'll need to get the new one to her somehow, I was thinking I could (facebook)message her directly this time and open some kind of communication.

I'm rubbish at this stuff. I tend to over think it all. Help.
In all seriousness, break up.. education is more important.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Abdul-Karim
In all seriousness, break up.. education is more important.

Sorry I might not have been clear, we aren't in education any more and we aren't in a relationship to break up from.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest