The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

When does freshers actually start?

When does freshers start? I haven't seen any information on it. Is there a main freshers page on facebook or something that I need to be following?
Reply 1
Original post by le_darkhorse
When does freshers start? I haven't seen any information on it. Is there a main freshers page on facebook or something that I need to be following?

22nd September :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Technically it starts on the 17th for those who arrive early, but the main freshers week is from the 22nd... There is a Facebook group I think it's

the official 2014/15 CITY UNIVERSITY LONDON Freshers and events group

But there's no point in joining til early September
Reply 3
Wait so when do people usually start arriving at their accommodation? Can it be anytime over the weekend before? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by HannahDG
Wait so when do people usually start arriving at their accommodation? Can it be anytime over the weekend before? :smile:

Not entirely sure about when you're allowed into halls (I believe some courses start early so they must move in early) I think I remember people moving in before freshers those that were in uni halls... You should be given a moving date though
Original post by lefty
Technically it starts on the 17th for those who arrive early, but the main freshers week is from the 22nd... There is a Facebook group I think it's

the official 2014/15 CITY UNIVERSITY LONDON Freshers and events group

But there's no point in joining til early September

Can we or should we be buying freshers tickets now or not been released yet do you know? Cas I know sometimes it can sell out early..
Reply 6
Can we or should we be buying freshers tickets now or not been released yet do you know? Cas I know sometimes it can sell out early..

No they don't go on sail until fresher's actually starts... But yeah the tickets for some of the larger events do go quickly

It starts on the 22nd of September. There is an official City University Freshers' Page on Fb. Just type in "the official 2014-15 City University Freshers' Page and you'll find it.

Sent from my iPhone

You can buy tickets right away although most of the cheaper ones like the early bird tickets are already sold out. You'll still get them online but they'll just be a little more expensive.

Sent from my iPhone
You move into halls the day your contract starts.. It seems to be that for most City halls it starts on 13/14 September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending