The Student Room Group

What should I pack for staying over at guys house?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
This is nothing to do with morals, that is just desperate. Staying at someone who you've never met before's house just so you can sleep with them? That is desperate for sex, because you can't get it with anyone you've even spoken to before.

Maybe two people are just horny and want casual sex. :dontknow:

As long as both parties know the score and are consenting then there aint no problem. There is nothing wrong with wanting sex either.
What people have mentioned before. Plus tweezers/a razor. There's nothing worse than finding some rougue hair right before you're about to get nekkid. Make sure you keep your phone charged and some extra money for a taxi just in case. Have fun, stay safe.
Are you a virgin?
Reply 43
Original post by DorianGrayism
Are you a virgin?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
I say go for it if you would like to have casual sex. Be prepared to have money to be able to leave or something if things are not right though. I mean, you just don't know what the guy is really like until you meet in person. He might even try to forcefully have sex with you for all you know.
Reply 45
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Maybe two people are just horny and want casual sex. :dontknow:

As long as both parties know the score and are consenting then there aint no problem. There is nothing wrong with wanting sex either.

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Change of clothes and underwear, condoms, body spray, toothbrush and toothpaste, and any shower items you would want to use- it's highly unlikely he won't let you use the bathroom so you might as well have a quick shower.
Oh, and also PJs. You might not wear them, but they're a good idea if you want to go to the bathroom late at night. Trust me on this! :redface:
This is nothing to do with morals, that is just desperate. Staying at someone who you've never met before's house just so you can sleep with them? That is desperate for sex, because you can't get it with anyone you've even spoken to before.

It's no different to sleeping with someone on a night out. Some people just want to have sex with no strings attached, I don't understand why it bothers you so much :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by syrettd
Oh, and also PJs. You might not wear them, but they're a good idea if you want to go to the bathroom late at night. Trust me on this! :redface:

Why? :confused:
Why? :confused:

Needed the toilet desperately at 3am in the house of a guy I was seeing really casually. Grabbed my jeans and a tshirt to run to the bathroom. Bumped into his stepdad, who I had never met, and proceeded to awkwardly introduce ourselves, while I stood there. With no bra on. :facepalm:

EDIT: I should mention I DID have the jeans and tshirt on though!
Original post by syrettd
Needed the toilet desperately at 3am in the house of a guy I was seeing really casually. Grabbed my jeans and a tshirt to run to the bathroom. Bumped into his stepdad, who I had never met, and proceeded to awkwardly introduce ourselves, while I stood there. With no bra on. :facepalm:

Oh lol, I can feel the cringe from here.

I assumed it would just be those two in the house. Good thinking :wink:

If it were me I would just put on my boxers and t-shirt. :tongue:
Oh lol, I can feel the cringe from here.

I assumed it would just be those two in the house. Good thinking :wink:

If it were me I would just put on my boxers and t-shirt. :tongue:

I edited because I read what I wrote back and it was a bit unclear. I did have the jeans and the tshirt on. Problem was it was the kind of tshirt that needs a bra on underneath. And it was made hundreds of times more awkward by the fact that I knew this guy never had any intention of introducing me to his parents, and I'd never wanted to meet them (which is ironically why I waited to use the bathroom until 3am...)
Original post by syrettd
I edited because I read what I wrote back and it was a bit unclear. I did have the jeans and the tshirt on. Problem was it was the kind of tshirt that needs a bra on underneath. And it was made hundreds of times more awkward by the fact that I knew this guy never had any intention of introducing me to his parents, and I'd never wanted to meet them (which is ironically why I waited to use the bathroom until 3am...)

Ohhhhh. I thought you meant you were topless :tongue:

Not necessarily. Maybe the people you can sleep with are 4/10s and then a 9/10 16 year old wants you to meet up and bang her and you're just like

It's almost as if you're bragging about the fact that you're staying over 'just for sex'. Anyone with greater than or equal to low/moderate intelligence would know what to pack for going to someone's house.

Slow clap for you.
Rubber, lube/oil, towels...and take a shower before getting down XD
I'm pretty sure he owns towels if its his parents house, and I'm pretty sure he'll have a spare tee for you to sleep in. Just take yourself, a change of clothes, and obvious stuff like deo and makeup. You are over analysing it really its not a slumber party. :ahee:
Reply 58
Original post by 3309will
It's almost as if you're bragging about the fact that you're staying over 'just for sex'. Anyone with greater than or equal to low/moderate intelligence would know what to pack for going to someone's house.

Slow clap for you.

No. I was genuinely wondering what to take.

Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Rubber, lube/oil, towels...and take a shower before getting down XD

I will.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm curious, how on earth did he get you to just go over his house for sex. Did he actually ask you if you would like to go over his and have sex? lol

Haver you never invited or been invited round to someone's house to 'just watch a movie' and you both know it's for sex?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending