The Student Room Group

What should I pack for staying over at guys house?

I'm going to be staying over at a guys house. We are not in a relationship, just casual and it's first time we are meeting

Ok so toothbrush, face wipes, makeup, extra underwear, deodorant, mints/gum, anything else?

Do I need to take pjs? Or just borrow a tee to sleep in? Also what about in the morning? I might be hot and sweaty but I don't wanna shower at his house.. So just a wipe down and deodorant is ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 344302
I'm going to be staying over at a guys house. We are not in a relationship, just casual and it's first time we are meeting

Ok so toothbrush, face wipes, makeup, extra underwear, deodorant, mints/gum, anything else?

Do I need to take pjs? Or just borrow a tee to sleep in? Also what about in the morning? I might be hot and sweaty but I don't wanna shower at his house.. So just a wipe down and deodorant is ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm...I'd take pyjamas and shower at his house. I'm sure his bathroom door has a lock!
Uhh condom?
Reply 4
Original post by Blackacre
Erm...I'd take pyjamas and shower at his house. I'm sure his bathroom door has a lock!

Okay. So I will have to bring a towel too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Saleem Aslam

No I'm gonna be wearing a blouse and skinny jeans. I don't like dresses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cleaning materials - you haven't been to his place before, have you? You might have rather a shock.

Clean sheets / pillow case too.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
It sounds a little worrying the way you say 'it's the first time I'm meeting him' ps. I'm sleeping over.... Do you know a lot about him? Do people know where you'll be and when you'll be back? Not trying to be 'mumsy' here but you must htink of your personal safety....

If you are sure that the person is who they say they are, and it IS safe, I would say take everything you would ever need. Guys have barely any 'things' so don't depend on being able to borrow it!

All the best,
Reply 8
Original post by EL704
It sounds a little worrying the way you say 'it's the first time I'm meeting him' ps. I'm sleeping over.... Do you know a lot about him? Do people know where you'll be and when you'll be back? Not trying to be 'mumsy' here but you must htink of your personal safety....

If you are sure that the person is who they say they are, and it IS safe, I would say take everything you would ever need. Guys have barely any 'things' so don't depend on being able to borrow it!

All the best,

Okay! Thanks

I know he is who he says he is. And yes people will know where I am.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by pickup
Cleaning materials - you haven't been to his place before, have you? You might have rather a shock.

Clean sheets / pillow case too.

It's his parents house and it looks fairly clean from what I've seen.

I don't think those are essentials

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you actually meet him on the internet and are meeting him in person for the sole purpose of having sex.
Reply 11
Original post by Guy Secretan
Did you actually meet him on the internet and are meeting him in person for the sole purpose of having sex.

He went to my school and I had him on facebook so we just started chatting there recently. We have never really spoken in real life but we have seen each other around. Not sure if that counts as having met him online

Yeah we are meeting just to have sex really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by 344302

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this the same guy you posted a thread about before?
Reply 13
Original post by Dilsz
Is this the same guy you posted a thread about before?

Nope. This is another guy

That didn't work out and he was really awkward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by 344302
Nope. This is another guy

That didn't work out and he was really awkward.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah oki... you said it's the first time you're meeting the guy so would it really be wise to sleep over?
Reply 15
Original post by Dilsz
Ah oki... you said it's the first time you're meeting the guy so would it really be wise to sleep over?

Not super wise but it is more convenient than having to take a bus home way past midnight. Neither of us drive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by 344302
Not super wise but it is more convenient than having to take a bus home way past midnight. Neither of us drive.
Posted from TSR Mobile

What about a public place like a park or coffee shop during the day?
Reply 17
Original post by Dilsz
What about a public place like a park or coffee shop during the day?

Tbh we just want to have sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
This thread reeks of desperation.
Rubbers or a coathanger :colone:

Just kidding, but seriously - rubbers
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending