The Student Room Group

Does anyone have 'that' big pdf of integrals

Hello, I remember a pdf I got from this site a while back which was a huge list of integrals (which one was to work out), was fun! Anyone got it? I think there were a good number I couldn't do, hopefully I might be able to now
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
A few were insoluble analytically, I think, so I doubt much has changed...
There are a few contenders for this pdf. Could you possible mean this one gantal?
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
There are a few contenders for this pdf. Could you possible mean this one gantal?

Seriously some of those integrals are absolutely bonkers
Reply 5

I'll save this for when I start and then finish my degree :lolwut:

This is R to Z, does these mean it goes from A-Z? :erm:
Reply 6

Great... That's my weekend gone! Thanks though, great resource.
Reply 7
Original post by Khallil
Do you want to try and post the solutions of the integrals on this thread? I'll get us started off:

I don't know if I can, haven't used LaTex as of yet.
:erm:...and I call myself a maths nerd. Sorry.
I am still new to TSR.
(edited 9 years ago)
Is there a pdf for integrals or anything else covered in AS level?
Or any website which gives you lots of questions/ examples?
Original post by Khallil

Oooo I'd like to join :biggrin:. I've done the first worded question. First maths question I've done in about a month XD.

Spoiler

Original post by MathMeister
Is there a pdf for integrals or anything else covered in AS level?
Or any website which gives you lots of questions/ examples?

Personally, I don't think you really need all this 'extra practice' with AS integration specifically, because it is not too bad.
However with C4 integration, if you're interested, there is some strategy involved in tackling integrals, and often multiple ways of doing so. That needs lots of extra practice! :smile:

If you want lots of questions, do all of the past papers you can find from every exam board, plus Solomon papers and worksheets, and any other worksheets you can find, in addition to all of the textbook questions. I hope that helped somewhat. ^^
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Trystalos
+ Solomon worksheets

What is a solomon worksheet. I've heard of all the other papers, ex delphis, bsg, international ps... ext. But I've not heard of the worksheets.
Original post by Khallil
Do you want to try and post the solutions of the integrals on this thread? I'll get us started off:

The first one when differentiated obviously makes x. But I do not get the + 3 log mod x bit. I see how you cannot easily differentiate 3/x which is the same as 3x^-1 as you get (3x^0)/0 which is undefined. Could somebody please help?
Reply 14
Thank you chums, that was the one I was looking for!

I'm at uni (@whoever asked), I remember trying to do all of these just before my A levels

Shockingly poor lecture.
Original post by Old_Simon
Shockingly poor lecture.

What
Original post by Old_Simon
Shockingly poor lecture.

Could I have a link to the others? I'm sure many others would also appreciate it. :smile:
What

Well the content was good but for a uni level lecture the presentation seemed really poor. I am being picky.
Reply 19
This is associated to some lecture? I'd like to see that too if possible

Quick Reply

Latest