The Student Room Group

Naughtiest thing you've ever done in a school uniform

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I know right? I think I took too much inspiration from bad guys in Disney movies so my insults felt very Shakespearean!

You mentioned Disney movies and I just thought you were like this throughout school:
I haven't done anything very bad, that I can recall anyway. Once some guy in my Science class got some washing up liquid and literally started running around squirting it everywhere in a cover lesson:teehee:
I used to wet tissue and throw it up at the ceiling in the bathrooms in year 5 and once the teacher came in and one fell down onto her head,
Needless to say, I got put into the 'green book' which was like a book where the bad kids went in, and if you had 3 offences then they would tell your parents :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gorwell
You mentioned Disney movies and I just thought you were like this throughout school:

I'm more like Captain James Hook and Scar, as well as the bad guy from the Hunchback of Notre Dam. They were my idols :biggrin:
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
I'm more like Captain James Hook and Scar, as well as the bad guy from the Hunchback of Notre Dam. They were my idols :biggrin:

Frollo? He was pretty darn awesome. :awesome:
Original post by KingStannis
locked my maths teacher out of the class room and pulled a moony at him.

A Year 10 boy did the exact same thing to me this year. The kids can laugh about it but, for the teacher, it's the most humiliating experience.
Me and my friend brought a condom in when I was about 8-9 in year 4 , we thought it was a balloon and found it in my friends dads, drawer our teacher took it off us and shouted at us:frown: saying it was disgusting think he thought we were depraved perverts after that he never told my parents though, I finally realised it was for the penis when a class mate said thats a willy plaster!
Original post by Gorwell
Frollo? He was pretty darn awesome. :awesome:

Yeah that's the man! He was so cool!
Reply 68
Chopped up my rubber. Made a catapult type thing with stuff from my pencil case. Shot it all. As it was going through the air. The girl next to me lent forwards and all the rubber buts hit her. She screamed and i had to stay behind at break. I had told her to not lean forwards.
Reply 69
Original post by Mr...
It is a very long story and it has a lot of back story too it so...
In a nutshell he was bullying my younger sister and in lesson he tried to 'cuss' my family and make racist slurs towards me. :smile:

Sounds like he deserved that chair.
I've also strangled students, attacked teachers and refused to go to lessons so protested my school on the field. :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Never tucked my shirt in or did my top button up, was chronically late for school, joined in on class pranks. :dontknow:

The 'naughtiest' thing I ever did though was exhilarating and I never got in trouble :mmm: In year 9, my friend and I left school through the broken railing and ran across the field to the sports centre where we bought treats from the vending machine :innocent: Then we went back to school and nobody ever knew.
I used to skip double History on a Thursday morning.
Original post by Autistic Merit
A Year 10 boy did the exact same thing to me this year. The kids can laugh about it but, for the teacher, it's the most humiliating experience.

I hope you shoved his sorry ass into detention... :eek:
I stole a calculator from the maths department once... *bad ass*
This boy in Year 7 decided it would be funny to keep pushing me, at the time an 11 year old girl, into a bin.

I proceeded to walk up to him, punch him in the face and that gave him a concussion so he had to go to hospital. He tried to swing back but he missed. And this was the hard kid.

I then lied and said I accidently caught him, little did I know theybhad the CCTV footage. Whoops. Got suspended... for one day.

As I'm a good student though they decided to wipe it from my record :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CBftw
In year 8 my french teacher kept asking to answer a question in French so I replied "why don't you leave me alone & **** off back to France" - i then sat on the floor in the middle of the classroom and started a 'peaceful protest' , I was on report for the rest of the year. :colondollar:

Also, my entire year got banned from going on school trips for two years because we got in a fight with a school from Birmingham - we won that fight though :colone:

Most recently, i told a DIFFERENT french teacher of mine that she was a 'hoe', a '*****' and 'that I didnt want to be in her '****ty lesson anyways' as I was being sent out - funny thing was my class started cheering :biggrin:

yeah, I think the French department is glad I'm leaving tbh :rolleyes:

You sound like an absolute nightmare! :wink:
They probably had a party when you left! :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Some of these are brilliant :lol:

I didn't really do anything worth talking about. I did sit at the back of the classroom in every Philosophy and Ethics lesson and join in with taking the glue out of all the pritt sticks and throwing it so it stuck to the ceiling :colone:
I never really misbehaved all that much...

I did once, in the midst of making some joke or other about Argentina and Nazis, stamp my foot on the ground, raise my right arm and say "victoriosa heil!" as my (actually German) German teacher and a Spanish teacher walked past. Perhaps due to my abject, horrified expression they thought better of it and decided to ignore it. My friends and I completely lost our **** laughing for about 10 minutes. There's also a long list of incidents involving science labs, broken things and near incineration. But that's due to clumsiness and incompetence rather than malice.

I do vividly remember on an A-level school trip to Ireland we were invited into the Orange Lodge on Sandy Row in Belfast, the day before Remembrance Day, to speak to a chap called George Chittick, who I believe is Grandmaster or Chief Wizard or whatever there. I was quite restrained in my questions, only implicitly accusing him of being a misinformed, homophobic reactionary. Whereas some of my erstwhile friends decided to ask him over and over again why Catholics weren't allowed into the Orange Order. It was really, really tense. Also really funny. In the end he went on about transubstantiation (as if *that's* the only reason) and how he wouldn't let a Hindu in, so not letting Catholics is a-okay after the rage and frustration subsided. The teachers were giving us all the evils and trying to diffuse the situation but it was not working. Fun times indeed.
It's not exactly naughty but I licked a protractor with the aim to keep it, you might think it's a bit far but it was brand new (and individually wrapped!), irresistible really. Thankfully my Geography teacher is genuinely awesome and began laughing, needless to say he didn't want to keep it.
Wrote 'What's the point of art homework which takes 2 hours, when you can get a 1 hour detention?' I stuck it on the 'artwork of the month' board just before parents' evening...

The punishment was a 1 hour detention...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending