The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Induction day mark 2 is on the 29th. I'm starting to want to go back to college - I'm really bored.
I'm not so annoyed bout school starting just that these 6 weeks have flown past and i still have a 4 page essay to do for politics!!
Reply 3
We start back on September the 5th - it's a Tuesday. I think that is a week on Tuesday - not long to go now. I am looking forward to going back.
Reply 4
We go back Sept6th Wednesday OMG! Final Year People!!! how truly scary

haha this time last yr, we were all just posting our gcse results in the our forum and now look at us were talking about uni's apps which can be sent form like next week! and y13! one year till university i feel so old!
Reply 5
start college on 5th sept aswell, although other people enrolling at the colleg start as early as the 30th
Reply 6
I don't know when I start :s either the 4th or 5th...
Reply 7
I go back next thursday. I honestly can't believe I have less than a week to go. How am I going to fill my days at A2? I really don't want to spend half the day in private study, it's dull.
Reply 8
My school is akward. We have to go in on the 6th and then in like 2 days later to get our time tables and then start for real on the 11th. :/
Lessons start this Friday, but I've got an Enrolment day, an Induction Day and a Day Trip to Alton Towers preceeding that.
I don't start til the 11th, got to go and enrol on the 31st though.
enrolled on the 21st of August... then I have to go in on the 7th to meet my new tutor, which i'm actually really annoyed about because he knows nothing about me and will therefore probably give me a c**p reference. My A2 lessons officially begin on the 14th (which is a thursday so not too bad). Atleast i'll have 2 days to get used 2 waking up early again instead of 5 if we'd started on monday so won't be a complete zombie by the weekend!
Reply 12
I think we start lessons again on the 1st, after the lower sixth have had their days on the 30th and 31st. That should be a barrel of laughs.
Reply 13
i think its really stupid we start back on a wednesday coz seniors have half day coz its senior games, but only y11 have to do games y12 adn y13 dont have to at all lol. so i'm goin in for like 3hours
mtbab
i think its really stupid we start back on a wednesday coz seniors have half day coz its senior games, but only y11 have to do games y12 adn y13 dont have to at all lol. so i'm goin in for like 3hours

We start at 9.40 with every other year starting normal time 8.55...they are doing us such a favour with the extra 45 mins :rolleyes: and we are gonna be sitting there for 2 hours doing admin stuff the real lessons begin...going back on a weds is rubbish its my only full day at school during the week aswell
^^ You've got your A2 schedule already? I have a job interview the day before I get my timetable so i'm gonna be really screwed if I get the wrong hours when I have lessons.
Reply 16
you know what i'm not looking forward to... next yr we have EVERY OPTION (except gen studies) EVERY DAY!! i even have triple on a monday lol (we have 6periods a day, 50mins each)

i cant do every option everyday, you can never take a day off you could miss loads!
Reply 17
I go back to sixth form on tuesday, and for some bizarre reason i can't wait! Maybe i'm just so happy that I get to drop general studies :biggrin:
Reply 18
Induction on the 5th sept, lesosns start on the 7th sept which is a thursday. Im really looking forward to going back. I cant wait. Probably becauae im starting new subjects and because i've had a boring 9 week off
BeesKnees
^^ You've got your A2 schedule already? I have a job interview the day before I get my timetable so i'm gonna be really screwed if I get the wrong hours when I have lessons.

We keep the same timetable as yr 12 except with frees/off sites where the subject we dropped was...the only lesson that may change is the compulsory p.e lesson!!...which is cool cuz i have the best timetable ever now ive dropped french.

Latest

Trending

Trending