Visit website
Reply 21
Nearly there!
Reply 22
Surely thats 11 people now?
Reply 23
Make that 12. Give us our damn subforum...please:smile:
Reply 24
We need to ask one of the moderators i guess?? PM them or something?
Reply 25
I think you need to have ten active members who are AT the university though (or going this October of course).. so for example people applying there this year or something wouldn't count.

I fully support getting a Kent forum but I'm not sure I count as I'm not actually going there.. I must rouse up some friends to start using this who are going Kent this year, but they won't count as 'active members' if they only join now.
Reply 26
Aspect
I think you need to have ten active members who are AT the university though (or going this October of course).. so for example people applying there this year or something wouldn't count.

I fully support getting a Kent forum but I'm not sure I count as I'm not actually going there.. I must rouse up some friends to start using this who are going Kent this year, but they won't count as 'active members' if they only join now.

oh if you need people at the un or goin in october, i have to pull out as i'm applying for enrty07,but i still fully support.
Reply 27
They could just do the simple thing and make one its not exactly much effort!!!! You press a few buttons and theres a sub forum...
has this been posted in ask a mod by any chance???
Reply 29
Yep, just done.
Im in- also going this Sept !!
Reply 31
Yeah, I'm in too!
Reply 32
wooooow they said yes..
Why are ChristChurch included though?
Reply 34
I didnt include ChristChurch... they asked me to link to all Kent topics.. so they must have done that themselves...

Latest

Trending

Trending