The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

PGCE in Lifelong Learning (Pre-service) @ Hudds

Hi guys, I'm late in applying but have got an interview for this course tomorrow.

Has anyone else applied or got a place or is anyone part-way through this course already?

Those of you who have had interviews, how did they go and what did you have to do as part of yours?

And what subjects are people hoping to teach?

Also what do we know about Professional Skills Tests? Read all over that they are compulsory for teacher training courses in the UK, but nowhere on the entry profile mentions them, does this course require them or not?

Left the UCAS part about the skills tests blank and still got an interview so not sure if it's applicable to us or not.

So many questions!

Haven't got a place as yet, but hoping to find out as much as possible about the course and the application process just in case.
Hi Terry,
Hope your interview went well! :smile:

I 've got one next week for the same course (again short notice for me lol, as I prefer to have more time to prepare...)

Any tips on the presentation? My subject is English, and I'm unsure what exactly to put in a power point! And a bit apprehensive with showing this to other interviews- sounds very nerve wracking.

How did yours go? do you have any tips or advice? :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending