The Student Room Group

AN ANTHROPLOGICAL PROBLEM: How do you meet a girl you know if you don't use Facebook?

AN ANTHROPLOGICAL MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM:

If you're not on fb, TSR, linkedin, myspace, or have her number (yet), how do you meet a girl you had a crush on?

We got on very well back at school. She had a bf then, but is single now. My best friend found her on fb. But I don't use it.

She worked at this hotel close to where I work. She seems to have left there now according to her profile. Don't know where she works/lives or hangs out though.

How do you meet her again?

Mathematically speaking, bumping into her in this big city is a little difficult, though I am trying all the time!

Solve!
Original post by Anonymous
AN ANTHROPLOGICAL MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM:

If you're not on fb, TSR, linkedin, myspace, or have her number (yet), how do you meet a girl you had a crush on?

We got on very well back at school. She had a bf then, but is single now. My best friend found her on fb. But I don't use it.

She worked at this hotel close to where I work. She seems to have left there now according to her profile. Don't know where she works/lives or hangs out though.

How do you meet her again?

Mathematically speaking, bumping into her in this big city is a little difficult, though I am trying all the time!

Solve!

Just make a fb account. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Face it, nowadays unless you use facebook there is zero chance of propagating your genes..
Reply 3
I'm holding out. One day meeting someone in person will make a comeback and then I'll be laughing!
Reply 4
Could you run into them at work by any chance?
Reply 5
Can you set up a fb account, make friends and build a good looking account etc, which means sharing your whole life, just until you contact her and arrange a meet up and then scrap the fb account?
Your friend adds her on fb and messages her saying hi, asking what she's up to etc. She might tell him where she's working. Or he asks her if she still talks to many people from school, she's all yeah a couple, Susan, Dave etc, what about you? He replies some, still good friends with anonymous. She says oh anonymous? I had a huge crush on him in school, do you have contact details for him so we can date?
Might not go exactly like that but you get the gist.
Reply 7
Learn to spell first...

er..get her phone number?
Just get a facebook account, why on earth wouldn't you have one?
Reply 9
Original post by Jezebelle
Your friend adds her on fb and messages her saying hi, asking what she's up to etc. She might tell him where she's working. Or he asks her if she still talks to many people from school, she's all yeah a couple, Susan, Dave etc, what about you? He replies some, still good friends with anonymous. She says oh anonymous? I had a huge crush on him in school, do you have contact details for him so we can date?
Might not go exactly like that but you get the gist.

My friend doesn't know her at all tho

Quick Reply

Latest