The Student Room Group

Nate is leaving

This is my last post on TSR. That's right, I am leaving and I am telling you that I am not coming back again. I am not returning to The Student Room - firstly because I have found a better forum and I'm not telling you what it is. Due to others joining as well because I am cool.

You guys are missing out on a really popular, intellectual and pleasant member, and it will be your loss. This forum will not be the same without me. Every member would desire that they had the opportunity to communicate to someone such as myself.

This forum will die from this moment on. Why would anyone be on a forum without the GOAT, Nate.

Even if I would decide to come back to this forum I envisage it would be shut down after losing once of the best members.

I have more important things in my life to do like surfing and ensuring that I get into Stanford :yep:

To the members that have been kind and who are also clever, Nate is bidding goodbye - you know who you guys are :wink:

Good luck to all the Cambridge applicants too, I may actually see you soon enough irl at the round of interviews.

Sincerely the most entertaining tsr member of all time.

fnatic Nate <3
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;RFZrzg62Zj0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/video]
Nawwwh I shall miss you :sadnod:

Bestest of luck in the future - stay fabulous :yep:
ok bye.
Ok bye. I will leave here as well on the 7th of september

Posted from TSR Mobile
goodbye :wavey:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Ok bye. I will leave here as well on the 7th of september

Why the 7th?
Following on from the AMA subforum, perhaps we should have an "I have an over-inflated sense of my own importance and I want everyone to know I am leaving and to shower me with praise and attention" subforum.

Just a thought, as these threads seem to be more and more popular.
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Why the 7th?

Because i start A2 on the 8th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because i start A2 on the 8th

Will you ever come back? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
Will you ever come back? :biggrin:

Yeah. I will come back during half terms and 2 week holidays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Why do people feel the need to proclaim they're leaving TSR? If you want to go; just hit the log out button. Simple as that. This post's only purpose it seems is to inflate, what already seems to be an inflated ego.

Original post by tengentoppa
Following on from the AMA subforum, perhaps we should have an "I have an over-inflated sense of my own importance and I want everyone to know I am leaving and to shower me with praise and attention" subforum.

Just a thought, as these threads seem to be more and more popular.

My thoughts exactly.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah. I will come back during half terms and 2 week holidays

Good. :biggrin:
Damn. Just when I found someone to dissect tvd with......*sad face*
Bye then...
Well this is annoying. I haven't replied to ur message yet and now feel awkward -_-.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
This is my last post on TSR. That's right, I am leaving and I am telling you that I am not coming back again. I am not returning to The Student Room - firstly because I have found a better forum and I'm not telling you what it is. Due to others joining as well because I am cool.

I have recently been sent vivid and threatening messages via personal message and on discussions in thread - I don't need this and am confused by how personal and disturbing they have got. I have reported them but I still keep getting them and nothing has been/or is being done about them.

You guys are missing out on a popular, intellectual and pleasant member, and it will be your loss. This forum will not be the same without me. Every member would desire that they had the opportunity to communicate to someone such as myself.

This forum will die from this moment on. Why would anyone be on a forum without the GOAT, Nate.

Even if I would decide to come back to this forum I envisage it would be shut down after losing once of the best members.

I have more important things in my life to do like surfing and ensuring that I get into Stanford :yep:

To the members that have been kind and who are also clever, Nate is bidding goodbye - you know who you guys are :wink:

Good luck to all the Cambridge applicants too, I may actually see you soon enough irl at the round of interviews.

Sincerely the most entertaining tsr member of all time.

fnatic Nate <3

Shutup! And take my feels!
Original post by Deyesy
Why do people feel the need to proclaim they're leaving TSR? If you want to go; just hit the log out button. Simple as that. This post's only purpose it seems is to inflate, what already seems to be an inflated ego.

My thoughts exactly.

Nate's one of the more popular members of recent times. If he were to suddenly just stop coming on here, people genuinely would wonder where he had gone.

Quick Reply

Latest