The Student Room Group

i'm insecure of my size (6)

It started last year, stressed out, and went to a masseuse. Paying for the whole body package, she offered me an oral fellatio. 15mins into it, took a pause to wipe her sweat coz i had issues getting big. She was rude, waste of money, and ever since 6in makes me feel insecure.

Is my size normal ?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yes, bang on average
Original post by Jordanap
Yes, bang on average

Not sure, prolly that i'm asian (south east specifically) what turned her off
Reply 3
er...OK..

if you go to massage parlours, fine. but then she's not your gf or wife, so even if she did mock your size, it doesn't matter....if she wanted return custom, she wouldn't anyhow...
Assuming this is a legitimate post (heh) it might well be that she was lashing out at you as she perceived your lack of erection/arousal as a slight on her oral abilities.

People take pride in their work, even if it is sucking dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
why are you insecure about your size which is a decent size when the issue was that you simply did not get erect which is what turned her off. you should be insecure about not getting erect.
Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Eh, i'm insecure sooo...

Your penis is fine! (or was, probably got an STD now) The fact she offered means you're not completely repulsive :colone:
I've on the above average range for looks....but it's just my 'radioshack' that gets me insecure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Masseuse's offer oral sex? I thought this was something that only happened in the movies.
Made me think of this (can't seem to imbed video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me5rX7Y9XKU
Where is this massage parlour?! XD
Original post by iheartplums
Masseuse's offer oral sex? I thought this was something that only happened in the movies.

Near my uni.....for stressed out peeps

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
I genuinely did not understand what this thread was about? How disgusting and repulsive.
Original post by Jordanap
Yes, bang on average

Maybe statistically but 15cm is really nothing. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Swedes are not size masters neither, actually most of them are probably 15-16cm. However, the vast majority of us would want like 19-20cm for a good sex.
Original post by AbdulKoyes
Where is this massage parlour?! XD

I think the response below was meant for you.

Original post by unbeknownst_anon
Near my uni.....for stressed out peeps

Posted from TSR Mobile

They all do along with a happy ending - otherwise no man would get a massage :rolleyes:
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
They all do along with a happy ending - otherwise no man would get a massage :rolleyes:

You have educated me.
Lmao must be a troll
I think the response below was meant for you.

Thanks. I always thought those kind of places were only in films :L What a seedy place...
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS

Funny, most maseuse seemed to be testosterone gym buffs, at least mine was a lady, boyyy :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest