The Student Room Group

Dropping the question!

Hey!

So I've been seeing this girl since May, talking on facebook every day etc etc, stayed at her house for 4 nights, met her parents and all that jazz! :P

Anyway, she's meeting mine on Saturday, but I want to make her my girlfriend sometime soon, before it gets strung out!

I don't want to ask 'will you be my girlfriend' as it sounds kind of lame, so I'm just wondering what funky ways you have asked/have been asked so I get find some ideas :smile: I've also read not to ask until she asks or gives a hint towards it? But we kiss lots every time we see eachother, I stayed in her bed at her house, you know the drill...... but didn't go all the way yet :smile: So it's clear she likes me!

Thank yooooooooou <3
Can I **** you for eternity?

That should do it.
Reply 2
Hahahaha thought you were gonna say you were about to ask her to marry you after 2 months!

Anyway, I've always found those conversations a bit awkward, not sure there's many ways to do it easily! You're just gonna have to pluck up the courage to ask whether she feels the same way, tell her how much you like her and how you want to make your relationship more official - good luck! :smile:
You could say something along the lines of "do you think... we could make this work?" Then she says "what?" And you make it clear what you're on about :P that's what my friend's boyfriend said to her and she thought it was quite sweet :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending