The Student Room Group

Born b4 '94 (20+ SOCIETY!)

:shakecane:!!

Seriously though.

22 btw :tongue:

Feel free to make this an 18+ society. Just come here being over 18 and chat about anything even if I'm not here :dance:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

25. Or by soul are you referring to maturity?
25 here too
Reply 3
Original post by ApeMob
Seriously.

I'm 19 haha. There are plenty of people who are 23+ on here.
I'm 20 :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by xmertic
I'm 19 haha. There are plenty of people who are 23+ on here.

Jesus Christ please point me to them!
Twenty three.
Reply 7
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
25. Or by soul are you referring to maturity?

Oh hey! lol And in life I would mean maturity but for here I'll take anyone as long as they're a legal adult over 18 I really can't take the adolescence on here! :nutcase:
Reply 8
Original post by ApeMob
Jesus Christ please point me to them!

I don't know them personally... I'm sure they will pop up :P However, there are plenty of people who will seem or act more mature than they are. I for one :smile:

But if it's an actual age number you are after... can't help I'm afraid :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by OU Student
25 here too

Welcome my fellow adult! :jumphug:
Original post by ApeMob
Oh hey! lol And in life I would mean maturity but for here I'll take anyone as long as they're a legal adult over 18 I really can't take the adolescence on here! :nutcase:

Well then I should do :tongue: (In life I vary wildly from 9-39 in maturity) Why? How old are you? What in particular about the young'uns is annoying you?
Yes, both in cat years and human years. I am at least 43 years old in TSR Model House of Commons years.
Yeah I'm 22. Though I look about 15. 16 on a good day! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ApeMob
Welcome my fellow adult! :jumphug:

Hello!

I fell rather old now.:colondollar:
Reply 14
I am also a 1992 baby :pierre:
Reply 15
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
Well then I should do :tongue: (In life I vary wildly from 9-39 in maturity) Why? How old are you? What in particular about the young'uns is annoying you?

I'm guessing it's the "How do I get a GF", "How can I talk to her" "Does he like me" threads.:tongue:
I'm (ALMOST - well a few months from) 22 (so yeah I'm 21 and 8 1/2 months if you want to be pedantic)

Go to the LGBT forum (you're welcome if you're a straight ally too) and there's a couple who I think are around 27. There's also been a poster whose username ends in 1972, who is 41/42.
Reply 18
Original post by Yasmin25
Yeah I'm 22. Though I look about 15. 16 on a good day! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha adorable, a young looking adult! But whatever you're welcome here honey.
Yep. 19

Quick Reply

Latest