The Student Room Group

Help.

So, I'm finishing high school next year and I will try to get in some uni in uk(I'm from croatia), but the thing is I have ccc and I'm not sure that I will succeed. I would really love to study creative writing.. do you think that I could get in somewhere. if yes, where?
Help!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LidijaWalters
So, I'm finishing high school next year and I will try to get in some uni in uk(I'm from croatia), but the thing is I have ccc and I'm not sure that I will succeed. I would really love to study creative writing.. do you think that I could get in somewhere. if yes, where?
Help!

Moved this to Applications and UCAS for you. :smile:
Original post by LidijaWalters
Help!

Gdje hoces ici?

You could definitely get into uni's like London Metropolitan or Leicester for example, I believe.

Not sure about places like UCL, check out their page:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/international/countries/europe/croatia
For general entry to undergraduate programmes at UCL we require a minimum of:

Award of the Maturatna Svjedodzba with an overall grade of 4, or the Medunarodna matura with 34 points overall and a combined score of 16 in three higher level subjects, will also be considered.

Or, LSE too
http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/informationForInternationalStudents/countryRegion/europeEU/croatia/entryRequirements.aspx

Do you have any possibility to resit exams maybe?

Manchester Metropolitan, Birkbeck- University of London, Bolton, University of Derby, University of East London, London Southbank, Southampton Solent, University of Wolverhampton, Glyndwr University, University of Bedfordshire, University of Chichester, Anglia Ruskin University and University of Wales- Trinity Saint David!
These all have creative writing, or English and creative writing degrees that you could get into with 3 C's

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending