The Student Room Group

Results Day: Do you go with your friends?

On the 14th will you pick up and open your results with your friends or on your own?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Me and my friends already know our results so it doesn't really matter how we go.

In high school I went with all of my friends to collect our GCSE results and I hated it. Everybody got good grades and got into college apart from one person. Never felt to bad in my life, everybody was celebrating before he'd even opened his results.
Reply 2
I'll see them all there anyway
Gonna meet up with mates in Starbucks then go to college from there
Reply 4
Will meet up with friends when I go, feel like its less pressure when you're with friends because I'm relaxed around them
I'm going to read mine online first and then see friends later to celebrate (hopefully). :tongue:
Gonna go there by myself probably, meet people there and then I I guess it depends on the results what happens next :tongue:
Heck no. I'll be grabbing my results and sprinting straight out of there. I definitely will not stop to speak to anybody
Reply 8
Go by myself, then meet friends. Don't want them to see me if I failed.
My friend is sleeping at my house the night before and then we're walking up to school to collect our results together :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Picking up my results and going straight home
Reply 11
No way in hell I'll go with friends, I have a really intelligent one who has ridiculously high standards so my grades will look like a retard's compared to mine. I'll leave as soon as I get that envelope.
My best friend and I always have a sleepover the night before and go together :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. I am collecting my results as fast as possible and high-tailing it out of there.

Accurate representation of results day:

I'll log onto track first to see if I actually got into uni and then I'll go to college to pick my results up and probably open them in the car. Why do people treat it like a massive social event? I'd much rather open my results in privacy.
I'm sleeping at my friends house the night before along with one of my other friends and then the three of us will go together to get our results. I think I'm the only one that wants to open them whilst I'm at school though, they're both planning on waiting until they're alone.
My college releases A-level results online so there's no need for me to go in, however I used to open it with my friends at GCSE. Luckily I did well each time so I didn't need to cry or anything, however I'm really worried about AS so I guess it's better that I'm at home for the results.
Reply 17
We get ours sent by email as well, so I'll just cry at home and then meet up with them later on to drown my sorrows :frown:
Original post by jacobt96
Me and my friends already know our results so it doesn't really matter how we go.

How do you already know them?
Reply 19
Original post by Sataris
How do you already know them?

I did a BTEC so I already know my results and my place at uni has already been confirmed, I just have to go and get the documents :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest