The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have the men you've dated been nice? Do you enjoy their company/ can you chat about normal things like you do with friends?
Original post by elri
Have the men you've dated been nice? Do you enjoy their company/ can you chat about normal things like you do with friends?

Yep they have :smile: * It's pretty normal, I guess sometimes it tends to be a little more focused on stuff like uni and career / future too.
I think most girls like me forget they are people too!

* I would note a fair few of girls I've heard about do have bad experiences, but I suppose that's the same as normal dating so.
Do you find the guy you're with attractive?
Reply 4
Isn't what you do only one step up from being a hooker?
Reply 5
Original post by RushingStream
Yep they have :smile: * It's pretty normal, I guess sometimes it tends to be a little more focused on stuff like uni and career / future too.
I think most girls like me forget they are people too!

* I would note a fair few of girls I've heard about do have bad experiences, but I suppose that's the same as normal dating so.

Glad to hear you've had good experiences then :smile:
Would you say the sugar daddies are more attached to you than you are to them? Could you see any of these relationships turning out to be long term and serious, or are feelings not really involved? Do they tend to have other sugar babies? (Sorry so many questions but I see it as quite a clever plan as both persons seem to get what they want)
Original post by moonriver96
Do you find the guy you're with attractive?

Depends I suppose. Currently yes. I've always liked older guys though so that probably helps! I think a lot of it comes down to liking their personalities though. I'd never had a SD who I don't have any connection with at all.

Original post by #Ridwan
Isn't what you do only one step up from being a hooker?

Kinda I guess, for some. Some girls make a point of thinking of men as clients etc., taking any guy they get. But as above, I personally need some kind of connection. SBs have a bigger choice.
Also it's more like a normal relationship in the sense that sex should not happen till both are ready.
IMO, a true SD/SB relationship should not be so transactional that it is like being a hooker.
But then some girls think this opinion is just a sweet way of putting it so :smile:
A fair few SBs also do other sex work as well too fyi

Original post by elri
Glad to hear you've had good experiences then :smile:
Would you say the sugar daddies are more attached to you than you are to them? Could you see any of these relationships turning out to be long term and serious, or are feelings not really involved? Do they tend to have other sugar babies? (Sorry so many questions but I see it as quite a clever plan as both persons seem to get what they want)

Mm, sometimes so, especially when you are the only girl in their life kinda thing. Some SDs are married though, so not so much then. It can get quite awkward then (I've heard stories lol)
Maybe! They'd probably have to be a slightly younger guy (but who knows!) I think in these things, feelings while not inevitable are just likely! Usually they just have 1. They kinda prefer the feeling of exclusivity. But some have more than one, usually after being experienced in the idea.
No worries! I think so too! I kinda wanted to make this thread just to let people know more about it, build up less of a stigma hopefully!
Reply 7
Okay some more personal questions..
How old is the oldest SD you've dated?
Whats your age/ occupation?
Why did you start being a SB?
Do you know of others/ how common is this kind of relationship?
What have you gotten out of being a SB (items, money etc?) :smile:

Yeah there should be less of a stigma, the ones who dislike the idea are the ones that will miss out aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds an awful lot like the plot of Pretty Woman to me.
Original post by elri
Okay some more personal questions..
How old is the oldest SD you've dated?
Whats your age/ occupation?
Why did you start being a SB?
Do you know of others/ how common is this kind of relationship?
What have you gotten out of being a SB (items, money etc?) :smile:

Yeah there should be less of a stigma, the ones who dislike the idea are the ones that will miss out aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

47. I'm 19 and at uni.
Uhm, I think I saw a post on here actually! Just someone asking if there were any sex workers etc, and I just researched it off there. Took me a long time to get into it, but the longer the better I think.
I don't know anyone personally, but there's a tumblr tag that I know other girls on (mainly Americans) #sugar bowl if you're interested, it's a great read ! So no, not that common esp. not in the UK so much (all the better!)
Lots of gifts! clothes, perfume etc. shopping trips too. Allowances as well are pretty common (£/PM) Hotel / restaurant trips a lot. Sometimes holidays, but I haven't the time yet :tongue:

Original post by Kool_Panda
Sounds an awful lot like the plot of Pretty Woman to me.

I haven't seen it, but looking it up I guess it's similar. The 'girlfriend experience' is kinda like it.
Nicest place you've been to?
1 - yay for the new subforum

2 - I'm a sugar baby, if you want a good, indepth and /real/ explanation of what this is look here:
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/advice/a5090/sugar-babies/

In very short terms, 'a sugar baby is a woman who agrees to be in a relationship with a man in exchange for money'

3 - I suppose just crack on and ask! :smile:

Which sugar daddy website paid you for the promo?
How big are you tits?
Original post by Inazuma
Nicest place you've been to?

Ritz probably!

Original post by Fullofsurprises
Which sugar daddy website paid you for the promo?

Haha funny, I wish :tongue:
But seriously, I wish.
No I just thought people might be interested, I would've been!
Original post by beeninetytwo
How big are you tits?

V random, but as it's anonymous really; 30DD.
Ritz probably!

Haha funny, I wish :tongue:
But seriously, I wish.
No I just thought people might be interested, I would've been!

It reads like an attempt at a viral. I wondered if maybe you work for one of the Hoxton or Soho ad agencies?

Welllll you did say anything :kiss:
Reply 17

Pic or it didn't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fullofsurprises
It reads like an attempt at a viral. I wondered if maybe you work for one of the Hoxton or Soho ad agencies?

Does it aha? Sadly not.

Original post by beeninetytwo
Welllll you did say anything :kiss:

That's why I answered :P
Original post by Bedo
Pic or it didn't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol this is as close as I will go

Latest