The Student Room Group

Bolivia declares Israel ‘terrorist state’

The president of Bolivia, Evo Morales, on Wednesday called Israel a “terrorist state” and reversed a visa exemption agreement with the country, because of its offensive in Gaza. http://www.ibtimes.com/israel-terrorist-state-bolivian-president-1644126
Reply 1
The same Bolivia who oppress their indigenous population?

Sounds just like the Arabian Islamists terrorising the indigenous Jews of Israel.
Yeah, terrorist state for defending themselves..

Good job nobody cares what Bolivia think :teehee:
You go, Bolivia! Good to see countries taking their own stance rather than following blindly behind the US.
5 Latin American countries have recalled their envoys from Israel. El Salvador, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru.Anti-Semitism! how dare they.
Reply 5
Original post by Pinzgauer

Sounds just like the Arabian Islamists terrorising the indigenous Jews of Israel.

Your an idiot if you think morales is trying to oppress the indigenous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Proud of Bolivia.
Reply 7
indigenous Jews of Israel.

come off it, even in their own version of history the Jews conquered Israel. That land hasn't belonged exclusively to the jews for millennia.
Good. Hopefully we follow behind Bolivia. What Israel is doing in Gaza is disgusting and, yes, I don't support Hamas but I do support the Palestinian people over the state of Israel.
How dare they call a spade a spade...
Bolivia is full of hypocrites. The Jews protect their people. Democratically elected Hamas use it's people as a human wall while drawing fire over to them while allowing only Hamas militants to shelter in their little tunnels. They dig terror tunnels and erect mortars and rockets as close to key civilian areas as much as possible in order to instigate as much civilian deaths as possible while reporting all Hamas militant deaths as civilians. Some say their rockets even hit their own areas.

Meanwhile, of the civilian death toll mostly men have died and Israel have been able to have thousands more strikes on Gaza than people harmed. If Israel wanted to commit genocide it could easily do it more efficiently than this. Hamas breaks any ceasefire.
Reply 11
I love Bolivia! El Presidente is a professional footballer!!

Also he stands up for the people in regards to coca production which is an intrinsic part of the nation's financial wellbeing.

Plus I had one of the greatest nights of my life there.

Go Bolivia!! I was indifferent to Isreal previously but now I HATE THEM.

Oppress them by being the only Latin American state to have an indigenous President?

Quick Reply

Latest