The Student Room Group

Post like a Daily Mail reader.

*Commenter
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sowwy I carnt spel but dats becuse da immigrents stol my job and noone will hier me and dey take all da benfits so i carnt get a job even tho im supa cleva. Its all dem muslamics folts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dem muzzies dey is ebery where :drool:
Original post by Obiejess
Sowwy I carnt spel but dats becuse da immigrents stol my job and noone will hier me and dey take all da benfits so i carnt get a job even tho im supa cleva. Its all dem muslamics folts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never seen anybody comment on a daily mail article in this way or met a person who reads the daily mail who is as illiterate as this.

The irony is that most of the jokes people make in this thread will play up on the stereotypes you may see in the comments. And to make fun of this we are going to stereotype an entire group of people.
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
I have never seen anybody comment on a daily mail article in this way or met a person who reads the daily mail who is as illiterate as this.

The irony is that most of the jokes people make in this thread will play up on the stereotypes you may see in the comments. And to make fun of this we are going to stereotype an entire group of people.

Not necessarily the comments section, but everyone I know who takes that paper even remotely seriously. Not fit for loo roll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
not a fan of it at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not necessarily the comments section, but everyone I know who takes that paper even remotely seriously. Not fit for loo roll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't say that I think some of the things in there are pretty good
I wouldn't say that I think some of the things in there are pretty good

Then that's where our conversation ends. I find it a pointless effort to even engage with mail readers. Same with guardian readers as well to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
British jobs great british thatcher immigrant jobs katie price. my doghter says this is an outrayge!
Then that's where our conversation ends. I find it a pointless effort to even engage with mail readers. Same with guardian readers as well to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you are just as ignorant as the people you mock.
Then you are just as ignorant as the people you mock.

I just find it prevents long, pointless arguments into the early morning. Sorry if that offends you. I don't really care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a joke. Calm down.
I just find it prevents long, pointless arguments into the early morning. Sorry if that offends you. I don't really care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't offend me, it's just an idiotic thing to say.
Original post by TSA
It's a joke. Calm down.

I'm not getting angry I'm perfectly calm. It's just that once you've heard one joke about immigrants stealing our jobs you've heard them all. It's a pointless thread.
It doesn't offend me, it's just an idiotic thing to say.

If a Daily Mail reader thinks something I say is idiotic, I'll take it as a compliment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If a Daily Mail reader thinks something I say is idiotic, I'll take it as a compliment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. Take it however you like. But we both know that is wasn't meant as a compliment, and for you to say otherwise is delusional
Such an awful thread have some respect jeez. If you want to slag somebody off then go say it to their face. What next lets pick on the readers of the sun why not.
Ok. Take it however you like. But we both know that is wasn't meant as a compliment, and for you to say otherwise is delusional

The fact you didn't understand me highlights my point. Night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact you didn't understand me highlights my point. Night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did understand you. I think you didn't understand me tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest