The Student Room Group

I am leaving the Islamic Republic of England

Hi .Let me begin by a quote by Benjamin Franklin and which sums up my feelings : "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I moved to England 6 months ago , but a few days ago I decided to leave this country forever.
I decided to leave,
not because I couldn't find a job, not because of the weather and not because of the food.
I decided to leave because of one reason and one reason only.
I can't live anymore with the deep sorrow I feel about the appeasement and the cowardly submission that the English people show towards the muslims, and as a result the growing and incessant Islamisation of this country.
Instead of standing up and fighting for the very values that made this country great - freedom, rule of law , equality for women, and scientific research and advancement , you cowardly sit aside while letting the muslims, with their barbaric, primitive and misogynistic religion, slowly but surely erode every noble value that existed in this country , and which prominent historical figures worked so hard to achieve.
the streets of the country in which most of the core western values, liberties and rights were developed are now full with women who wear a degrading medieval times wear ( I wonder what queen Victoria would have thought if she saw this horrible display of misogyny here in the streets of England) . And in the country in which the earliest universities and libraries of the world were built are now flooded with mosques, whose Imam's openly call for the the brutal murder of all non muslims, the inferiority of women and the banning of all research and scientific advancements.
And in the country in which the great modern legal systems of the western world developed , sharia courts are now active and implemented , whose laws contain medieval punishments such as flogging, dismemberment and stoning for adultery, homosexuality and blasphemy.
It simply breaks my heart to see this great country which once carried the torch of human enlightenment and progess , becoming a Sharia hell.

Scroll to see replies

Okay. Thanks. Goodbye! :smile:

England doesn't want racists.
Original post by Kolasinac138

Well said brah :yy::ditto:
Ahh, England doesn't want you either. Goodbye.

Islam is a religion not race just saying :colondollar:

Islam is a belief system, its followers are not a race.

While there is a lot of exaggeration in the OP, I too believe that Islam isn't compatible with Western values. For example I feel very sorry for gay people born into Muslim families, or people who want to leave Islam but feel they can't due to family pressure. Many of its followers act like the Christians of a couple of hundred years ago.
Original post by brownsugar-xx
Islam is a religion not race just saying :colondollar:

OP is suggesting indirectly to kick all Muslims out of this country. It is racist, just saying. :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by universal_set
Indirectly the OP is suggesting to kick all Muslims out of this country. It is racist, just saying. :tongue:

Sorry but i'm still failing to see how that's racist? :confused: Intolerant, yes, but Islam is not a race and there are Muslims of all different races, including white.
OP is suggesting indirectly to kick all Muslims out of this country. It is racist, just saying. :tongue:

I would say xenophobic not racist.
Moved to England, 6 months later he moves out. No one cares.

The irony of using a Benjamin Franklin quote, he voted to separate from the British and leave the beautful country of Great Britain long before any signs of this "doomed future" you seem to have presented to us.

Sharia courts have about as much say in English law as Jewish courts do - nothing at all. Both are present, and both have a minute role. If you choose to them - they are just there for small affairs that can be settled without the extravagance of a magistrates/crown court etc
Islam has been present in England since the 1800's, and rarely has there been a moment of conflict save for a very select few whose actors chose to shroud political motives in a divine right. Much the same way that you are shrouding your bigotry and racist views in an unfounded cause of "they are taking over".

As for your point of "eroding away all that our faithful leaders built" - a huge number of Muslims fought alongside the British/Allies in WW2, the war would have been impossible to win if it wasn't for the courage that these soldiers had, to give their lives to a country that they somewhat had a connection to.

Also the oldest and first known university in the world was the Bait Al Hikmat - House of Wisdom, created in Baghdad, Iraq, which was known to have brought about one of the greatest and legendary libraries ever.

:hat:
(edited 9 years ago)

Original post by brownsugar-xx
Sorry but i'm still failing to see how that's racist? :confused: Intolerant, yes, but Islam is not a race and there are Muslims of all different races, including white.

It isn't racist, thankfully Islam managed to spread across the world and now is a way of life for a broad number of ethnicities/nations.
Original post by getfunky!
Moved to England, 6 months later he moves out. No one cares.

hahahahaha.....
Have a safe journey.
(Muslims will pray for you.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
The OP has some extremely valid points, and the replies in this thread demonstrate just exactly what they are getting at, the fact the people in this country are so pathetic and scared of offending anyone.

Should we accept gay people? Definitely.

Should we accept someone who is a murderer? No.

Should we accept a murderer who is gay? Well, we have no choice because if we don't the gay community will call us homophobic...

It's exactly the same

Should we accept muslims? Definitely.

Should we accept people who are here to claim benefits, not work, not adapt to society and our culture? Should we accept terrorists?? Definitely not.

Should we accept the above if they are muslims? Well, you guessed it. According to the British public we should, otherwise we're islamophobic (or racist, as the moron in the first reply incorrectly said)

People will probably disagree with this, but who cares. OP do what you wanna do, but keep in mind a lot of countries in Europe are starting to become pressured into accepting it, not just Britain (even though it is one of the worst)

Take the muslim who refused to sell pork and wine in Tesco. That's his job, and if he isn't capable of doing it, sack him there and then on the spot, which is what would happen to anybody else who refused to do their job. What happened though? The customer complained to the supervisor, who backed up the employee. It makes me sick tbh.
(edited 9 years ago)
How about TSR as well?
Reply 15
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
The OP has some extremely valid points, and the replies in this thread demonstrate just exactly what they are getting at, the fact the people in this country are so pathetic and scared of offending anyone.

Should we accept gay people? Definitely.

Should we accept someone who is a murderer? No.

Should we accept a murderer who is gay? Well, we have no choice because if we don't the gay community will call us homophobic...

It's exactly the same

Should we accept muslims? Definitely.

Should we accept people who are here to claim benefits, not work, not adapt to society and our culture? Should we accept terrorists?? Definitely not.

Should we accept the above if they are muslims? Well, you guessed it. According to the British public we should, otherwise we're islamophobic (or racist, as the moron in the first reply incorrectly said)

People will probably disagree with this, but who cares. OP do what you wanna do, but keep in mind a lot of countries in Europe are starting to become pressured into accepting it, not just Britain (even though it is one of the worst)

Take the muslim who refused to sell pork and wine in Tesco. That's his job, and if he isn't capable of doing it, sack him there and then on the spot, which is what would happen to anybody else who refused to do their job. What happened though? The customer complained to the supervisor, who backed up the employee. It makes me sick tbh.

Spot on that.
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Islam is a belief system, its followers are not a race.

While there is a lot of exaggeration in the OP, I too believe that Islam isn't compatible with Western values. For example I feel very sorry for gay people born into Muslim families, or people who want to leave Islam but feel they can't due to family pressure. Many of its followers act like the Christians of a couple of hundred years ago.

Muslim can also be classed as an ethnic group in a wider context. Regardless, discrimination based on religion is still actually racism.
Reply 17
See you later ..... Bye :smile:
good riddance
youve posted the sam BS with 3 different accounts. not going to bother countering your pathetic post or using franklin out of context have fun in pure ex commie poverty ridden country
Original post by alextrg7597
Hi .Let me begin by a quote by Benjamin Franklin and which sums up my feelings : "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I moved to England 6 months ago , but a few days ago I decided to leave this country forever.
I decided to leave,
not because I couldn't find a job, not because of the weather and not because of the food.
I decided to leave because of one reason and one reason only.
I can't live anymore with the deep sorrow I feel about the appeasement and the cowardly submission that the English people show towards the muslims, and as a result the growing and incessant Islamisation of this country.
Instead of standing up and fighting for the very values that made this country great - freedom, rule of law , equality for women, and scientific research and advancement , you cowardly sit aside while letting the muslims, with their barbaric, primitive and misogynistic religion, slowly but surely erode every noble value that existed in this country , and which prominent historical figures worked so hard to achieve.
the streets of the country in which most of the core western values, liberties and rights were developed are now full with women who wear a degrading medieval times wear ( I wonder what queen Victoria would have thought if she saw this horrible display of misogyny here in the streets of England) . And in the country in which the earliest universities and libraries of the world were built are now flooded with mosques, whose Imam's openly call for the the brutal murder of all non muslims, the inferiority of women and the banning of all research and scientific advancements.
And in the country in which the great modern legal systems of the western world developed , sharia courts are now active and implemented , whose laws contain medieval punishments such as flogging, dismemberment and stoning for adultery, homosexuality and blasphemy.
It simply breaks my heart to see this great country which once carried the torch of human enlightenment and progess , becoming a Sharia hell.

Who even liked this? What makes me more ashamed of Britain is not what you highlighted but attitudes such as yours. Applying the radical beliefs of a minority to the whole of Islam. Its truly awful being in a country where so many have attitudes such as this. The vast majority of Muslim individuals I have met have been decent people who operate just as UK born individuals do. Whilst they may have their personal beliefs about issues such as homosexuality and how women should present themselves, very few preach such a belief. Equality appears to be something which is very difficult to fully accomplish.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending