The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Harvard goverment phd

Hey, i am a graduate of Turkish Military Academy with BS in systems engineering and Bogazici university (best in Turkey) with BA in political science and international relations. This year, i will pursue MSc degree in European Studies at LSE focusing on common foreign and security policies of the EU. Afterwards, i wanna apply to the phd at department of government of Harvard. Do you think i have any chance to get in? thanks
Original post by karasahin
Hey, i am a graduate of Turkish Military Academy with BS in systems engineering and Bogazici university (best in Turkey) with BA in political science and international relations. This year, i will pursue MSc degree in European Studies at LSE focusing on common foreign and security policies of the EU. Afterwards, i wanna apply to the phd at department of government of Harvard. Do you think i have any chance to get in? thanks

It depends on your overall percentage in MSc, dissertation performance, references from LSE, performance in related entry tests such as GMAT etc (if Harvard needs it). In general, LSE is a solid brand name & very well regarded in USA so I don't see any factor stopping you to join Harvard.

Good luck.

P.S. Sorry, if I have missed any other valid point.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending