The Student Room Group

Software Development for Business degree or ITMB?

What do you think about these courses?
Original post by gior952014
What do you think about these courses?

bumping this for you to try and get you more replies.

What are you planning on doing in life?

What do you want the course to do? maybe that will help people reply. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Motorbiker
bumping this for you to try and get you more replies.

What are you planning on doing in life?

What do you want the course to do? maybe that will help people reply. :smile:

Thanks so much xD Well, I like to work with computers and I really love technologies in general.
I would really like to work in an international company in the future, and having the opportunity to grow as regards work.
I like both courses, but I want to know your opinion, which course gives more chance to get a job.
ITMB sounds like the right kind of course for you then. Although from what I understand, technology is only a quarter of your degree. If you have a great interest in Computers and Computer Science, it might be worth doing a joint degree such as Computer Science with Management which plenty of Universities offer.
Reply 4
Original post by KeithyDee
ITMB sounds like the right kind of course for you then. Although from what I understand, technology is only a quarter of your degree. If you have a great interest in Computers and Computer Science, it might be worth doing a joint degree such as Computer Science with Management which plenty of Universities offer.

Thank xD Well I think that I will choose ITMB, because in this course there is much interaction with many employers :-D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending