The Student Room Group

"Yeah... I have no idea where that came from" (drunk stories)

We're students, we should have all been there - woken up to something we have no explanation for after a heavy night out.

I'm generally a *relatively* well behead drunk, but I have had my nights. My top ones are probably:

1. waking up in bed with a traffic cone (no idea)

2. waking up in bed with about 50 pairs of chopsticks (last I remember I was at a music festival so I assume thieving from the Chinese takeaway van seemed like a good idea at the time)

3. waking up with some pretty impressive injuries. Such as a huge bruise on my hip (apparently I fell onto a step at Cowes week) and another bruise which literally took up my entire thigh, from my knee almost to my hip, never seen anything like it (apparently I thought climbing a 15ft climbing frame in 6 inch heels at 4am on the way home was a GREAT idea)

Let's hear your best!

inb4 "waking up next to some fat ugly bird LOL"
Waking up with red hair in the kitchen wearing nothing but a bath mat on my shoulders in my boxers, apparently I had gotten into the kitchen by accidently breaking the door of the hinges and knocking it over. Wasn't a great night, and the walk of shame was just as bad.
Reply 2
Waking up with my head inside the oven. Thankfully it wasn't on.
1) waking up with my entire left side covered in bruises. I had apparently been so drunk I fell over parked car.

2) woke up with a ten foot tall wooden cut out of a flamingo.

3) woke up in the hallway outside my door with my key in the door wearing nothing but a poncho. It was a wild night of tequila.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
waking up with dried salad cream all over my face, candle wax in my hair and to top it off, a shaven eyebrow
never drink pure vodka children
Nobody here ever woke up with a raw bum hole? I dont even remember eating curries or anything.
Woke up on someone's shed floor in the freezing cold having used a sleeping bag as a pillow. There are too many things about this particular incident that even I can't explain.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Can't say I've ever actually forgotten a night out. I've had nights that I probably shouldn't have remembered. :dontknow:
The traffic cone thing is ridiculously cliche. It's not even funny. Aren't traffic cones usually really heavy as well?

I barely remember it but waking up in an ambulance has to be the worst of the lot. I barely remember the build up to it. Goldschlager is a dangerous drink!
Reply 9
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
The traffic cone thing is ridiculously cliche. It's not even funny. Aren't traffic cones usually really heavy as well?

I barely remember it but waking up in an ambulance has to be the worst of the lot. I barely remember the build up to it. Goldschlager is a dangerous drink!

The traffic cone thing is cliché and the ambulance thing isn't? Lol.

There are various types of traffic cones.
Will wait and see what others post before contributing my own stories.

The traffic cone thing is ridiculously cliche. It's not even funny.

Yeah this.

Woke up with a traffic cone #lol #Mental #BeerMonster

What's the story behind this one?
Woke up in a cold bath with vomit in my hair, after cleaning myself up I realised I had vomited all over my bed.

Woke up at a bus stop in London after being out for NYE without an oyster card, my jumper or my wallet. Also had a black eye, split lip and my tooth was cracked in half. No real recollection of what happened, but I later found out I'd left my jumper, wallet and oyster at the party I was at.

There are others but they're not quite as bad.
Original post by xOHarriet
The traffic cone thing is cliché and the ambulance thing isn't? Lol.

There are various types of traffic cones.

No because you don't go into an ambulance to be funny and ironic. Taking a traffic cone is just a kind of dumb drunk humour that no one really finds funny apart from stereotypical students.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
No because you don't go into an ambulance to be funny and ironic. Taking a traffic cone is just a kind of dumb drunk humour that no one really finds funny apart from stereotypical students.

So how appropriate it is for a thread about being a drunk student! Feel free to go be high and mighty somewhere else.
This only reinforces my commitment not to drink wildly even more :biggrin:

Glad no one has hurt themselves really badly though at least.. :smile:
Original post by Heimdallr33

I don't think most people would tell their worst story. Some of them are just plain embarrassing.
Original post by DiddyDec
I don't think most people would tell their worst story. Some of them are just plain embarrassing.

True...don't even want to imagine :nope:
I woke up covered in sick beside my granny and ive been too ashamed to ask her how I ended up there. She doesn't I drink so I cant ask her what the hell happened :/
Original post by Heimdallr33

Na, the best nights are the ones where you're wild as **** anyway.
Original post by Joshale
Na, the best nights are the ones where you're wild as **** anyway.

Not for me, but glad you enjoy them :h:

Quick Reply

Latest