The Student Room Group

I don't like sandwiches, AMA!

Please can we ****ing stop this. It's like the least funny joke ever, and it just won't stop.

Can all the narcissists please go and talk on each others walls rather than on the main forum.
Reply 2
Why not? :wink:
Reply 3
what do you eat to replace sandwiches? I'm in a similar boat in that I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches, but if the situation arises I can will myself to eat one. In fact I think my diet may have worsen since not eating sandwiches daily, though I suppose they're quite easy to replace in terms of nutritional content? Also, for what reason do you not like them?
Original post by Huskaris
Please can we ****ing stop this. It's like the least funny joke ever, and it just won't stop.

Can all the narcissists please go and talk on each others walls rather than on the main forum.

I am legit. I'm guessing most people like sandwiches, so I thought they may want to ask someone, who does not like sandwiches, questions.
Original post by AstroNandos
I am legit. I'm guessing most people like sandwiches, so I thought they may want to ask someone, who does not like sandwiches, questions.

You really thought that? You actually think people care about the fact that you do not like sandwiches, and they do. That is what people want to know about, the mindset of someone on the internet who has a different sandwich preference to them?

There is a special rung in hell for people that make AMA threads (with one or two exceptions)
Original post by louieee
what do you eat to replace sandwiches? I'm in a similar boat in that I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches, but if the situation arises I can will myself to eat one. In fact I think my diet may have worsen since not eating sandwiches daily, though I suppose they're quite easy to replace in terms of nutritional content? Also, for what reason do you not like them?

I usually have wraps now. I usually have either chicken or ham, sometimes with salad. I'm the same when it comes down to eating them, I'll eat it, but not enjoy it. I think I no longer like them because I had them soo often at school, I just began to hate them.

Original post by AngelPhys
Why not? :wink:

I used to have them everyday, and I eventually began to dislike the taste. I'll still eat them when I have to though :smile:
Reply 7
I usually have wraps now. I usually have either chicken or ham, sometimes with salad. I'm the same when it comes down to eating them, I'll eat it, but not enjoy it. I think I no longer like them because I had them soo often at school, I just began to hate them.

I used to have them everyday, and I eventually began to dislike the taste. I'll still eat them when I have to though :smile:

Do you like.... Cats? Every kinds of cats? Do you want to hug them all? Lol.
You really thought that? You actually think people care about the fact that you do not like sandwiches, and they do. That is what people want to know about, the mindset of someone on the internet who has a different sandwich preference to them?
There is a special rung in hell for people that make AMA threads (with one or two exceptions)

Yes I really did think that, and I still do. As you may have noticed, I have already been asked about my replacement for nutrition, and my reason for not liking them can be seen as advice to others. This thread can be helpful, so please go hate elsewhere.
Yes I really did think that, and I still do. As you may have noticed, I have already been asked about my replacement for nutrition, and my reason for not liking them can be seen as advice to others. This thread can be helpful, so please go hate elsewhere.

This thread is helpful? Are you kidding me.

Hi I am narcissistic and because of this I think that anything that comes out of my bull**** mouth is "helpful" ask me anything
Original post by AngelPhys
Do you like.... Cats? Every kinds of cats? Do you want to hug them all? Lol.

Not really, I'm more of a dog person to be honest. Maybe it's linked to the sandwiches, who knows. Do you like cats?
Not really, I'm more of a dog person to be honest. Maybe it's linked to the sandwiches, who knows. Do you like cats?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
This thread is helpful? Are you kidding me.

Hi I am narcissistic and because of this I think that anything that comes out of my bull**** mouth is "helpful" ask me anything

Yes, it is helpful. It can give insight in what else to eat to replace sandwiches so that you still get the nutrition you need. Also, it will hopefully teach others to vary their diet, so they don't get sick of the food they eat. You're the one who is not contributing.

Besides, who are you to dictate what I can and cannot post?

Oh, I see what you mean now lol. I remember watching that before. Does she not like sandwiches too or something?
Oh, I see what you mean now lol. I remember watching that before. Does she not like sandwiches too or something?

I don't know, lol.

so it's mainly the bread-iness you dislike?
Original post by louieee
so it's mainly the bread-iness you dislike?

Do you mean the texture? Yeah that's what puts me off to tbh. I do think that brown bread is better than white bread though
Do you mean the texture? Yeah that's what puts me off to tbh. I do think that brown bread is better than white bread though

yeah it's just that you said you don't like sandwiches but you're fine with eating wraps, and the only difference is the lack of bread really. Do you eat bread with anything else, say dipping it in soup or something? x
Original post by louieee
yeah it's just that you said you don't like sandwiches but you're fine with eating wraps, and the only difference is the lack of bread really. Do you eat bread with anything else, say dipping it in soup or something? x

Well I'm not sure what it is really. When I have bread, I have it in the form of a sandwich, with fillings such as ham and cheese. I don't like sandwiches, but I like bread. If I just had a slice of bread with nothing extra, then it will taste fine. Dipping bread in soup or something also makes me dislike it. I like pure bread, but not bread with additional stuff.

I just realised how odd that sounds, too. The fact I like bread, but not sandwiches and stuff.
Well I'm not sure what it is really. When I have bread, I have it in the form of a sandwich, with fillings such as ham and cheese. I don't like sandwiches, but I like bread. If I just had a slice of bread with nothing extra, then it will taste fine. Dipping bread in soup or something also makes me dislike it. I like pure bread, but not bread with additional stuff.

I just realised how odd that sounds, too. The fact I like bread, but not sandwiches and stuff.

Haha yeah I get what you mean, though actually I hate eating bread with nothing else. I'm fine with dunking in soup and I'm okayish with sandwiches, but actually even if I were to have a single piece of bread with the filling on top but no extra slice of bread (so only really half a sandwich) I really wouldn't want to eat it. When I was younger and went camping with my dad we'd cook sausages and put them on a single slice (with or without butter) and fold the bread over so it's like half a sandwich but without being cut into two separate slices, and eating it always gave me a weird feeling for some reason :s

Quick Reply

Latest