The Student Room Group

Does LHR = to NEVER AGAIN suntan?

Hi,

I was wondering if those who have had hyper-pigmentation due to LHR in legs, bikini, etc., should NEVER AGAIN suntan or stay away from the sun?

Will those hyper-pigmentated areas get worse if I wear shorts and don't use sunblock? (I never used sunblock on legs or bikini).
Hello!!!
Just came across this interesting forum, and I would like to share my treatment experience. I have dark hair growth and light skin tone. I just completed my laser hair removal treatment from Les CosMedics Clinic, Rajouri garden, Delhi. Before getting laser treatment from Les CosMedics Clinic, I had two laser sessions from some other clinic that offered cheap treatment and equally cheap result. I was treated with wrong laser setting there which caused the post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation problem. I consulted my new dermatologist for the proper treatment, and they suggested me topical skin lightening cream. They also advised me to protect skin from direct sun tanning and use proper sunscreen. I was worried if I have to avoid sun rays all my life due to my condition, but my physician told me that once skin condition gets normal it will be safe to carry on with normal lifestyle and sun tanning, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending