The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

pre-accommodation for international students

Hello all,

so i was wondering if anyone knows if the accommodations for international students open a few days earlier than the date set on the spreadsheet. I am asking as i will be coming 2 days early due to flight reasons and was wondering if i have to find my own place to stay (hotel) for 9/11 & 9/12 as most of my options for housing is not open until 9/13? thank you in advance.
Hi it depends which accommodation you are allocated to. They all normally do offer some flex for international arrivals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
I suggest contacting the university about this
Reply 4
i already reached out to them and all i was told was that until i get my actual accommodation news come 8/18 i wont really know if i have some flex for being international to move n 1-2 days earlier. Was told to search hotels and such in case. Which i am but just booked flight so waiting for 18th before booking hotel if needed.
Which accommodation are you hoping for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I picked St Marks as 1st and 2nd choice then Saul house as 3rd i think. all i can do it hope 1-2 days is alright last resorts are the hotels around campus then. = ) regardless as long as my housing is set by 8/18 i' will be a happy camper
First three are UNI options and they are usually most flexible for international arrivals

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest