The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Which college is most like Furness college?

I need a second choice for accommodation. I like Furness because it's very close to the biology lecture theatre, and the science rooms which I'll be in a lot (studying biology). It's also at the centre of campus and is not too loud and has the superior en-suite room I'm after.

Which college is most like this? I was thinking Bowland, but is that close by the biology rooms too?
Fylde has the exact same superior ensuite rooms and is right next to Furness. Bowland is probably the most central college on campus and is just a few minutes away from the biology rooms.

They try to put as many people in their first choice college as possible, though :smile: I'm in Furness and absolutely love it!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by dreadpiraterach
Fylde has the exact same superior ensuite rooms and is right next to Furness. Bowland is probably the most central college on campus and is just a few minutes away from the biology rooms.

They try to put as many people in their first choice college as possible, though :smile: I'm in Furness and absolutely love it!

yeah Furness just seems perfect and the rooms look so cosy! Thanks for the suggestions, I'll research Flyde and Bowland further :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending