The Student Room Group
You can't seriously be posting this question again...
Reply 2
I am. who is to prevent me? because YOU are offended? is there a reason I must care?

I am in the life inner circle now, so it's my right to respond to you rudely...unless you can cite where it's stated people must always be kind. i'm not a spiritualist, i wasn't raised that way...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kimolozen
I am. who is to prevent me? because YOU are offended? is there a reason I must care?

I am in the life inner circle now, so it's my right to respond to you rudely...unless you can cite where it's stated people must always be kind. i'm not a spiritualist, i wasn't raised that way...

LOL, as if I'm offended. You're the one who is posting a question about desperately wanting to join 'life's inner circle' and now you're saying you're in it. Make up your mind and I couldn't care less how you wish to respond to me but if you wish to respond rudely so be it. I don't care if you're a spiritualist, I don't know you nor care to know. You posted a question so I responded to it, get over yourself. :cool:

Stop trolling.
Reply 4
Original post by Wonderer1
LOL, as if I'm offended. You're the one who is posting a question about desperately wanting to join 'life's inner circle' and now you're saying you're in it. Make up your mind and I couldn't care less how you wish to respond to me but if you wish to respond rudely so be it. I don't care if you're a spiritualist, I don't know you nor care to know. You posted a question so I responded to it, get over yourself. :cool:

Stop trolling.

er...lol...sorry i just respond in kind to whatever I get...don't resume i have to respond well to you...
(edited 9 years ago)
er...lol...sorry i just respond in kind to whatever I get...don't resume i have to respond well to you...

I think you meant *assume and yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat. :smile:
Reply 6
**** off weirdo, i'm not interested...you reek of butthurt...not my issue.
**** off weirdo, i'm not interested...you reek of butthurt...not my issue.

Lol, looks like someone's a little bit too emotional. Calm down. :rolleyes:
What's life's inner circle?
Reply 9
Original post by Wonderer1
Lol, looks like someone's a little bit too emotional. Calm down. :rolleyes:

so if you don't care what i do, why care about emotive texts? i don't care, i made that clear enough...perhaps you're autistic and that's where you get this notion that strangers must accommodate you.
so if you don't care what i do, why care about emotive texts? i don't care, i made that clear enough...perhaps you're autistic and that's where you get this notion that strangers must accommodate you.

Nope, I'm not autistic and you're the one getting emotional. We could have ended the conversation ages ago so here I am ending it now. Like, I said before calm down. :cool:
Reply 11
i believe you are...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by MidnightDream
What's life's inner circle?

it's clear, it's the inner circle of knowledge and life.

Latest