The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Religious Studies

Hey I'm starting at Chester this September and was wondering who else was doing religious studies? I haven't actually seen the uni and now the nerves are piling up! I'm beginning to think I'm the only one! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Beck1807
Hey I'm starting at Chester this September and was wondering who else was doing religious studies? I haven't actually seen the uni and now the nerves are piling up! I'm beginning to think I'm the only one! :smile:

Giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply to you! :smile:

[scroll]:ninja:[/scroll]
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
hi! if i get the grades i've applied for religious studies too!
Reply 3
Original post by holly_ba
hi! if i get the grades i've applied for religious studies too!

that's great! I thought I was the only one aha! hope you get the grades you want! have you been to see the uni? I could only go to Chester so didn't see the point. but now im panicking because I don't know where anything is ! :smile:
that's great! I thought I was the only one aha! hope you get the grades you want! have you been to see the uni? I could only go to Chester so didn't see the point. but now im panicking because I don't know where anything is ! :smile:

Hiya. I'm studying Counselling Skills with Theology and Religious Studies at Chester in Sept 2014. I don't know anyone either or where anything is!!! I'm travelling in to Uni though as I don't live too far from Chester. I'm really nervous as I am a (ahem) more mature student, married with 2 children so I am worried about the social side of Uni. Saying that though I love a night out and meeting new people so I hope to be involved in all aspects of Uni life.
Reply 5
Original post by NicolaHenderson3
Hiya. I'm studying Counselling Skills with Theology and Religious Studies at Chester in Sept 2014. I don't know anyone either or where anything is!!! I'm travelling in to Uni though as I don't live too far from Chester. I'm really nervous as I am a (ahem) more mature student, married with 2 children so I am worried about the social side of Uni. Saying that though I love a night out and meeting new people so I hope to be involved in all aspects of Uni life.

where are you commuting from? im commuting as well, panicking about the social side as i wont be living on campus, im staying at home because i have a son myself :smile: was going to go to freshers but dont want to go alone :smile:
where are you commuting from? im commuting as well, panicking about the social side as i wont be living on campus, im staying at home because i have a son myself :smile: was going to go to freshers but dont want to go alone :smile:

Cool. I am in Hawarden. Not far at all. I'm worried about being on my own too. How old is your son? My two are 8 and nearly 3 years old. Both boys! 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am doing theology and religious studies :smile: with education studies x
Original post by holliieeyy
I am doing theology and religious studies :smile: with education studies x

Fab. I'm glad there are a few of us now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
same I hoped there would be a few of us lol :smile: X
Reply 10
great! panic over for being the only one?!
has anyone heard from the uni? i took a gap year so dont have a clue whats what!! :smile: X
Wu mean by heard ? X
Reply 12
👍

thats fab!! :smile: im about an 1hr n half away!! hes 3 :smile: i do think im panicking way to much, but people know more people when you stay in halls, so because im commuting i wont know anyone! aha at least i know im not the only person doing religious studies ! :smile:
Reply 13
Wu mean by heard ? X

about dates and timetables? X
I am from Lancaster which is about 2 hours away :smile: x
Nothing about time tables yet but we move In in the 28th then that weeks is freshers week x
Reply 16
I am from Lancaster which is about 2 hours away :smile: x

are you commuting? or staying in halls? X
Reply 17
Nothing about time tables yet but we move In in the 28th then that weeks is freshers week x

ahhh okay :smile: im still not sure about freshers week!? ill be turning up sunday/monday on my own just for freshers ahah, scary!! X
Im staying in halls, im at grosvernor park accommodation x
Reply 19
ahhh okay:smile: X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending