The Student Room Group

I like asian girls... Is it strange?

Let me explain. I'm italian (I'm moving to UK soon) and I like some asian girls... I mean, not all but some Japanese and Chinese yes :wink:
Is it strange that an "european" likes asian girls? They are very different from us with their culture etc...
What do you think? In England these people use to stay with their countrymen or what? :confused:

:confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cool.

Would avoid taking them to a noodle bar on a first date
Reply 2
Love has no colour
Reply 3
er...no. Since when are preferences strange?
I'm not sure why you'd believe that's strange.
Original post by Dilsz
Love has no colour

It's always associated with red though. :tongue:
It's not strange at all. Sure, I haven't seen many East Asian girls dating outside of their race but it has been growing and I've seen quite a few so it's becoming more and more common. You should definitely go for it, nothing should really hold you back. I quite like East Asian guys and it doesn't feel strange at all. You can't help who you find attractive and may end up loving. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by andrea1995ri
Let me explain. I'm italian (I'm moving to UK soon) and I like some asian girls... I mean, not all but some Japanese and Chinese yes :wink:
Is it strange that an "european" likes asian girls? They are very different from us with their culture etc...
What do you think? In England these people use to stay with their countrymen or what? :confused:

:confused:

Er...so what?

The thing is is they're all individuals... and provided they like you, your ethnicity shouldn't be a problem.

but then it makes a change from racist Italy, doesn't it?
No, it is not strange, it is normal. Even if you are a girl and likes Asian girls, it would not be strange. By the way I'm a German and I like Asian girls too, especially Japanese ones.
Original post by cdude
Cool.

Would avoid taking them to a noodle bar on a first date

Yess, I love noodle too!
Why would it be strange..?
Original post by kimolozen
Er...so what?

The thing is is they're all individuals... and provided they like you, your ethnicity shouldn't be a problem.

but then it makes a change from racist Italy, doesn't it?

I'm not racist at all, many Italians are but I am not. I said strange because it's not common to see an european guy with an asian girl, simply that. If I was a racist I wouldn't have written this post... :smile:
Original post by andrea1995ri
I'm not racist at all, many Italians are but I am not. I said strange because it's not common to see an european guy with an asian girl, simply that. If I was a racist I wouldn't have written this post... :smile:

Good for you.
Original post by Black Rose
Why would it be strange..?

It's not common to see that... An european with an asian girl... I probably used the wrong word
Reply 14
lol how is it strange that a white dude likes asian girls? Ever heard of yellow fever?
Well I'll just leave this thread then..
Original post by Tai Ga
lol how is it strange that a white dude likes asian girls? Ever heard of yellow fever?

I probably used the wrong word, I apologize for that :redface:
Reply 17
Original post by RHyoudon'kno
It's always associated with red though. :tongue:

Yeah I guess
Thanks for that Captain Obvious :tongue:
Original post by Dilsz
Yeah I guess
Thanks for that Captain Obvious :tongue:

You're very welcome. :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by EmmaBxoxo