The Student Room Group

How many albums do you have on your phone?

I'm just really bored :tongue:

Could be phone/tablet/laptop/etc collectively but don't count the same album more than once.

Feel free to list your favourites (also a chance for me to try new things :smile:)

I have 18 😊
Full albums? Probably around 10, I have loads of odd songs from albums because I've deleted the ones I don't like to make space for new ones and even more in the Unknown Album section
Reply 2
on my phone probably very few albums maybe 10 but just over 3000 cherry picked songs last time I checked.

on my pc & laptop around 11000 songs in an unknown amount of albums.
(edited 9 years ago)
76 on my phone :smile:

Probably over 200 on my laptop
Original post by Arithmeticae
Full albums? Probably around 10, I have loads of odd songs from albums because I've deleted the ones I don't like to make space for new ones and even more in the Unknown Album section

Doesn't really matter too much. I like that idea though but the rubbish songs always seem to grow on me

Original post by si82
on my phone probably very few albums maybe 10 but just over 3000 cherry picked songs last time I checked.

on my pc & laptop around 11000 songs in an unknown amount of albums.

Wow that's quite a lot of songs :tongue: I hate buying songs individually because I find it's not worth it. I can't stand unknowns though, it just disorganises everything

Original post by Rosasaurr
76 on my phone :smile:

Probably over 200 on my laptop

How do you have space for that many on your phone? What's your fave?
Original post by mynameisntbobk
I'm just really bored :tongue:

Could be phone/tablet/laptop/etc collectively but don't count the same album more than once.

Feel free to list your favourites (also a chance for me to try new things :smile:)

I have 18

144 albums
iPhone says 334 albums but most of them aren't full albums as I usually pick out songs I like, I have 569 songs :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wilsoncw1997
144 albums

Is that collectively? :eek:

Original post by MidnightDream
iPhone says 334 but most of them aren't full albums as I usually pick out songs I like :smile:

Omg can I see what it looks like when you turn it to the side? :lol:
Omg can I see what it looks like when you turn it to the side? :lol:

Just loads of this :rofl:
Original post by MidnightDream
Just loads of this :rofl:

I like a few of those (particularly free-wired) but I've got none 😛

How do you have space for that many on your phone? What's your fave?

I dont have a lot of apps I guess. I prefer music :smile: though I need to get my iPod fixed because it's killing me not having my old collection with me :frown: and when it comes to selecting what goes on my phone, I've got all my favourites which I HAVE to have and then I've got stuff I'm currently into.

um my favourite at the moment is either 5 Seconds of Summers album or Origin of Symmetry by Muse/all of Muse's albums.
Original post by Rosasaurr
I dont have a lot of apps I guess. I prefer music :smile: though I need to get my iPod fixed because it's killing me not having my old collection with me :frown: and when it comes to selecting what goes on my phone, I've got all my favourites which I HAVE to have and then I've got stuff I'm currently into.

um my favourite at the moment is either 5 Seconds of Summers album or Origin of Symmetry by Muse/all of Muse's albums.

That's fair enough! Music is better than most of the apps out there.

Oh god, my sisters obsessed with 5 seconds of summer, really so annoying lol because she blasts their music too often. Never actually heard muse though, I'll probably give it a go
I only have about 8 full albums on my phone. I always mean to put new music on my phone but I'm lazy and forgetful :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
173 albums on my computer, but they aren't all complete

Probably about 90 - 100 complete albums, give or take

Quick Reply

Latest