The Student Room Group

Tall Guys

I was just wondering if girls like tall guys generally or are put off by them? I'm 6'5" and do pretty well with girls but I was just wondering. Is 6"5' a bit too tall??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No, tall men are preferred (it's unPC but true...)
I like tall guys but only because I'm 6ft myself. I don't mind guys a few inches smaller than me, but a guy taller than me is ideal. Can't say the same for all girls though.
Blatant boast thread. OP already knows he does well with girls, he just wants to throw his height out there. Don't know why you've gone anon for it though.

To answer your question, 6'5" is not too tall. I do prefer tall guys
Yep, I love tall guys. I think there are a high percentage of girls who like any guy taller than them so the fact you're really tall will be a good thing to many girls, in my opinion. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by thechemistress
Blatant boast thread. OP already knows he does well with girls, he just wants to throw his height out there. Don't know why you've gone anon for it though.

I went anon for that exact reason. It's not a boast thread if nobody knows who I am hahaha
Reply 6
Original post by thechemistress

Do you know who he is?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
I went anon for that exact reason. It's not a boast thread if nobody knows who I am hahaha

it still gives you an ego boost.

This is a non question. Of course women like tall guys.
Reply 8
Tall seems to be good for guys in the mate selection stakes. This said it must be rubbish not being able to kiss during sex..
A very obvious answer, yes it's very well known that women do love tall guys
I'm 6 ft 6 and had no problems with girls, don't know why you would unless you're ugly haha.
I was just wondering if girls like tall guys generally or are put off by them? I'm 6'5" and do pretty well with girls but I was just wondering. Is 6"5' a bit too tall??

Tall guys are lucky cos most girls find them attractive. I'm not too tall, just 5'2 and for me
6'5 would be too tall but I wouldn't mind it. In fact, I would love it! lol in fact I wonder if guys as tall as you would consider short girls like me.

Bitch please my bro is 6''9 and I'm 6''8
Love tall guys. The taller the better!
Tall guys are lucky cos most girls find them attractive. I'm not too tall, just 5'2 and for me
6'5 would be too tall but I wouldn't mind it. In fact, I would love it! lol in fact I wonder if guys as tall as you would consider short girls like me.

My fiancée is 5'1 and I'm 6'4. Never really thought about it, I didn't actively seek a girl of a certain height. Petite girls are great because you can throw them about and fit them in your pocket.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
Bitch please my bro is 6''9 and I'm 6''8

Cool. Having fun driving small sports cars, flying (premium) economy, and buying clothes?
tall guys are great but there is a thing as too tall. I dated this guy who was like a feet and a half taller than me...really made things kinda hard physically and looked really bizarre in public. and he would always have to crouch to talk to me...

my opinion anyway
6'5" is way too tall! Give me a 5'7" guy any day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil
Cool. Having fun driving small sports cars, flying (premium) economy, and buying clothes?

Tis' great.
Original post by Monsieur Gamma
Tis' great.

do you fill out your height, or are you like strings? Nothing worse than someone who is tall and a stick insect. On the other hand, there's nothing better than someone who is tall and a beast.

Quick Reply

Latest