The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

URGENT, summer resit?! Campus Connect issue

Hello everyone!
I'm having a semi freak out right now, because I'm trying to apply for my summer resit (deadline 1st August - 3 hours to go!) and my option to resit this summer isn't showing up on my campus connect anywhere?
I don't know who to email as I'm actually a ULIP student - which is basically the same as RHUL, we use the same campus connect etc, and all my student services are on annual leave/not available at 9pm.
If it's a technical issue, surely they will still let me take the resit?!
Cheers!
Reply 1
I suggest you try Caroline Beck in the Exams Office at Royal Holloway as a starting point.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Original post by Magikus
Hello everyone!
I'm having a semi freak out right now, because I'm trying to apply for my summer resit (deadline 1st August - 3 hours to go!) and my option to resit this summer isn't showing up on my campus connect anywhere?
I don't know who to email as I'm actually a ULIP student - which is basically the same as RHUL, we use the same campus connect etc, and all my student services are on annual leave/not available at 9pm.
If it's a technical issue, surely they will still let me take the resit?!
Cheers!

Hi there,

Please do not worry, your problem has been noted and someone from Royal Holloway will or has been in touch with you to help.

Update:

I have been in touch with Caroline and am glad to hear that she has already advised you on what to do next, and that we know you are in touch with the ULIP team who should be able to assist.

Best of luck!

Emily
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest