The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Finance

I was reading through that little booklet we got in the welcome pack and saw something about a maintenance bursary. I've signed so many forms I can't remember if I did this one ???. I think u could only do it online, but haven't done anything online like that. Anyway to the question. Has anyone recieved anything about bursaries? It says on the web that it's sent after results. So if ppl have recieved something about it, it means I didn't fill in that form.

(I hope this makes sense)

Thanks
I have a similar question about finance for accomodation.

There was a Student Finance form we filled out for the council before our exams for loans, course fee and maintenance loans to be exact. I haven't heard anything about them since, only that I've been offered £3000 to cover the course and £3000 and something for maintenance. I've got my accommodation offers and everything through and they want deposits and fees from me in the form of cheques/cards. The maintenance loan is meant to cover this, is it not? When will i get the loan to cover these costs and do i need to send off any money etc before i get this loan? or do i pay them when i receive it?

In addition, do i need to do anything more in terms of finance?

I did try and phone the finance department 4 times yesterday to no avail, and they are now closed for bank holiday weekend.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
danny8522003
I have a similar question about finance for accomodation.

There was a Student Finance form we filled out for the council before our exams for loans, course fee and maintenance loans to be exact. I haven't heard anything about them since, only that I've been offered £3000 to cover the course and £3000 and something for maintenance. I've got my accommodation offers and everything through and they want deposits and fees from me in the form of cheques/cards. The maintenance loan is meant to cover this, is it not? When will i get the loan to cover these costs and do i need to send off any money etc before i get this loan? or do i pay them when i receive it?

In addition, do i need to do anything more in terms of finance?

I did try and phone the finance department 4 times yesterday to no avail, and they are now closed for bank holiday weekend.

Though I can't answer most of ur question and I wouldn't rely on what I say but....I think the fee loan is automatically paid to the uni, so that u don't have to worry about it. As for accommodation - I don't know

Latest

Trending

Trending