The Student Room Group

Worried my GF is pissed off at me?

I'm picking her up tomorrow evening after a while of not seeing each other. We were texting a little tonight to figure exactly where and when I was to pick her up. The conversation started lively, we were laughing, flirting - generally messing around, but then towards the end she seemed kind ... Off? :frown:

I mean, Im in a pretty remote part of the country Where my phone network isn't at it's best - which I told her - so I couldn't answer her texts too quickly ... I literally had to walk about till I got one bar.

It was pretty late so I told her "I suppose you're heading to bed now?" (She had told me she was drunk lol) and she said "yeah I think I am". And that's when she didn't reply.

What's weird, now bear with me, is that usually she showers me with "I love you" "miss you" "can't wait to see you" but then, it was just a cut off and that's it.

I sent her a "I love you" something like 2 mins after and I got nothing.

Does it sound like she's mad? Upset? Sad?

Or am I really looking too much into this? :P
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm picking her up tomorrow evening after a while of not seeing each other. We were texting a little tonight to figure exactly where and when I was to pick her up. The conversation started lively, we were laughing, flirting - generally messing around, but then towards the end she seemed kind ... Off? :frown:

I mean, Im in a pretty remote part of the country Where my phone network isn't at it's best - which I told her - so I couldn't answer her texts too quickly ... I literally had to walk about till I got one bar.

It was pretty late so I told her "I suppose you're heading to bed now?" (She had told me she was drunk lol) and she said "yeah I think I am". And that's when she didn't reply.

What's weird, now bear with me, is that usually she showers me with "I love you" "miss you" "can't wait to see you" but then, it was just a cut off and that's it.

I sent her a "I love you" something like 2 mins after and I got nothing.

Does it sound like she's mad? Upset? Sad?

Or am I really looking too much into this? :P

You said she was drunk, so maybe she's just tired:biggrin:
You're looking too much into it
Reply 2
She is sleeping with somebody as we type.
Reply 3
Original post by arfah
You said she was drunk, so maybe she's just tired:biggrin:
You're looking too much into it

I suppose, but I know her better than most and I can tell you she'll get incredibly sloppy when she's drunk lol
She is heading to bed, but not to sleep, but to shag another bloke, hence the weird text and not replying now.
Reply 5
Original post by Twinport53
She is sleeping with somebody as we type.

Jokes on you, she's sleeping in a queen hotel bed next to her mum.
Reply 6
Original post by SarcasticMel
She is heading to bed, but not to sleep, but to shag another bloke, hence the weird text and not replying now.

She's in a hotel bed sleeping next her mum you bombaclut
Reply 7
Jokes on you, she's sleeping in a queen hotel bed next to her mum.

So I was right... she has fell asleep.
You're over-analysing it, I doubt she's pissed off at you. What's there to be pissed off at?
Reply 9
Original post by mollyxrose
You're over-analysing it, I doubt she's pissed off at you. What's there to be pissed off at?

I don't know, it's the vibe I got. It went from all lovely dovely to a, what it felt for me, cold goodbye.
Reply 10
I suppose, but I know her better than most and I can tell you she'll get incredibly sloppy when she's drunk lol

Lol dw about it, I'm sure she's fine, I think she's just a bit lazy atm:lazy: ignore the people that say she's sleeping with someone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Twinport53
So I was right... she has fell asleep.

And I'm right too ... To school with you.
Original post by arfah
Lol dw about it, I'm sure she's fine, I think she's just a bit lazy atm:lazy: ignore the people that say she's sleeping with someone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, you're probably right ... :smile: ... Bloody douchebags, but it don't matter karma will get to them :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending