The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Failed to achieve your offer?

Hi I'm really frustrated right now since I'm afraid that i will miss my offer when the results come out on august 14th. My con offer is AAB with A in math which i think I'm only going to achieve AAB with B in math or even ABB. Are there chances for me to argue? As i noticed that LSE doesn't hav clearings... So if i missed my offer are there anything i can do to make it up?

HELLLLLLLLLP
Reply 1
Hey there ! I'm nearly in the same situation as you. My con offer was AAA in the Singapore A-Levels with A in Math and A in Economics. Although i scored an AA in both subjects, I ended up with an AAB. Seems like there's almost no way of appealing - they just told me that they will defer my application back to the admissions office to reconsider when the UK results come out. Good luck to you anyways :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Holla123
Hey there ! I'm nearly in the same situation as you. My con offer was AAA in the Singapore A-Levels with A in Math and A in Economics. Although i scored an AA in both subjects, I ended up with an AAB. Seems like there's almost no way of appealing - they just told me that they will defer my application back to the admissions office to reconsider when the UK results come out. Good luck to you anyways :smile:

What were you offered?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
theres nothing you can do now except wait for the UK results to come out. You can only argue if you have any special circumstances which could have affected exam performance.

Good Luck! even if you don't get into LSE, its not the end of the world
I'm also likely to have failed to have met my offer! I was offered A*AA to read law but i think I will most likely only achieve an A*AB or maybe maybe A*A*B....
will I have an chance of getting an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending