The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Biology at Chester University

So I have a unconditional offer to study Biology at Chester this year and was just wondering if anyone else was hoping to do the same as I haven't seen anyone post on here yet that is also doing biology!!
Original post by rlbailey95
So I have a unconditional offer to study Biology at Chester this year and was just wondering if anyone else was hoping to do the same as I haven't seen anyone post on here yet that is also doing biology!!

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply. :smile:

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you! :biggrin:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2

Hi, I'll be studying Biology at Chester too!! But combined with Psychology as well :-) have you got your accommodation yet?
Reply 3
Heyy yeah i have accommodation sorted at waterside court.. How about you?? Do you have facebook? We could talk on there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Heyy yeah i have accommodation sorted at waterside court.. How about you?? Do you have facebook? We could talk on there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh, is that catered or self catered?? I have accommodation at Hollybank Court! And yes, I do have Facebook, it's https://www.facebook.com/issy.lee.7 :-)
Original post by _issy
Hi, I'll be studying Biology at Chester too!! But combined with Psychology as well :-) have you got your accommodation yet?

I'm studying combined honours biology and psychology too! Haven't found anyone doing this course yet but you haha!
Original post by anna_holden
I'm studying combined honours biology and psychology too! Haven't found anyone doing this course yet but you haha!

Original post by _issy

Hi im looking to apply for chester for psychology and forensic biology can I ask what your AS and A2 grades were and for what subjects
I'm doing Forensic Biology! :P
Reply 8
I'm studying biology & animal behaviour!:wink:
Reply 9
Aww niice!! Do you have facebook?. Add me ; www.facebook.com/Rubiie

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending