The Student Room Group

Asos standard delivery: how long does it usually take?

So I'm leaving for holiday in two days and I've mistakenly put standard order on Asos instead of next day delivery. Ever since to correct my dilemma I've been attached to my phone 24/7 trying to get a useful response from their twitter help account. But unfortunately they couldn't do anything as I predicted; they couldn't change the delivery type, address or even cancel even though my order hasn't been dispatched yet.

It's just been dispatched today (Friday). What are the chances that it'll get to me by tomorrow? In the past, for me, two days was a possibility. What are your experiences?

EDIT BY CT:

Student discount for ASOS without Unidays here: https://www.asos.com/discover/studen...ent-validation/

ASOS Official Delivery Guide
(edited 5 years ago)
Typically between 3-5 days, in general. Don't forget to get your 10% student discount, too.

https://www.asos.com/discover/students/asos-on-campus/student-validation/
The last time my order arrived within like 4 working days.
Reply 3
Original post by MollyHad
So I'm leaving for holiday in two days and I've mistakenly put standard order on Asos instead of next day delivery. Ever since to correct my dilemma I've been attached to my phone 24/7 trying to get a useful response from their twitter help account. But unfortunately they couldn't do anything as I predicted; they couldn't change the delivery type, address or even cancel even though my order hasn't been dispatched yet.

It's just been dispatched today (Friday). What are the chances that it'll get to me by tomorrow? In the past, for me, two days was a possibility. What are your experiences?

Never gonna happen.
Typically 4-5 days (and I order from them a lot!)

Might be quicker though since it's usually 2-3 days before they dispatch it. You should be able to track it online.
They don't deliver on Sunday, so Monday at the earliest!
Reply 6
Where do you find your tracking no.?
I order next day and it takes two weeks, if I had standard who know how long it’d take, pretty unreliable depending on your location, I’m uk buying from uk site
Hello:smile: How many days takes typically an order to arrive with normal delivery??
Reply 9
I have actually just ordered from they too. Like a few minutes ago. I put standard delivery because it’s cheap and i really want it in like 6 days, but it says «delivering June 5th or sooner”. Do you think it will arrive in 6 days?
i have order from asos today and they are arriving tommorw didnt think they deliverd on sunday lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending