The Student Room Group

Never happy with myself

As results day (A2) is on the horizon, I can't but help but go through every possible outcome in my head (mainly the bad).

Having realised the possiblity of missing my target even by one grade I would feel disappointed and angry at my self to the point where I could not forgive myself for this blunder.

Any thoughts or does anyone else feel the same way?
I think you've missed the concept behind "ask me anything".
Moved this to A levels for you. :smile:

there are plenty others here waiting for Results day to chat with. :smile:
Original post by shahbaz
As results day (A2) is on the horizon, I can't but help but go through every possible outcome in my head (mainly the bad).

Having realised the possiblity of missing my target even by one grade I would feel disappointed and angry at my self to the point where I could not forgive myself for this blunder.

Any thoughts or does anyone else feel the same way?

I think anyone who is trying to get into uni with results this year, like me, is thinking exactly the same thing! I'm angry that the uni's already know our results and whether they're taking us or not. I'm angry with myself in anticipation for not meeting my requirements. I'm proud of myself in anticipation for actually meeting my requirements.
There really are so many feelings going through my head at the moment! I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. And I'm more stressed because I've booked my driving test during my freshers week at my firm uni, which is during the term at my insurance choice. And even more so because I'll move into my insurance choice a week after my results, and obviously can't book accommodation until my place is confirmed at that uni.

:frown:

So basically, I'm just as stressed as you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by carrotstar
I think anyone who is trying to get into uni with results this year, like me, is thinking exactly the same thing! I'm angry that the uni's already know our results and whether they're taking us or not. I'm angry with myself in anticipation for not meeting my requirements. I'm proud of myself in anticipation for actually meeting my requirements.
There really are so many feelings going through my head at the moment! I can't seem to concentrate on anything else. And I'm more stressed because I've booked my driving test during my freshers week at my firm uni, which is during the term at my insurance choice. And even more so because I'll move into my insurance choice a week after my results, and obviously can't book accommodation until my place is confirmed at that uni.

:frown:

So basically, I'm just as stressed as you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should have waited beforebooking your driving test, you can never be sure what will happen come results.

We do share the same worries about results but if having not achived my expected grades I would find it difficult living with myself.
Reply 5
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I think you've missed the concept behind "ask me anything".

I think you have missed the concept behind a forum.
Reply 6
Original post by Motorbiker
Moved this to A levels for you. :smile:

there are plenty others here waiting for Results day to chat with. :smile:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest