The Student Room Group

Dating and holding off on texting.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Sorry I did read all of your post, I just didn't make the link immediately!

To be honest, when someone reads your whole OP, and then replies offering some advice, it's the decent thing to do to read their reply. Especially when you reply back to their post asking them to explain what they already said because you didn't read it. How rude.

I hope you read this girl's whole text and you didn't make this thread for nothing.
Original post by stargirl63
To be honest, when someone reads your whole OP, and then replies offering some advice, it's the decent thing to do to read their reply. Especially when you reply back to their post asking them to explain what they already said because you didn't read it. How rude.

I hope you read this girl's whole text and you didn't make this thread for nothing.

But I just said in my reply to you that I DID read your post. I just didn't link the point about you thinking she's into me with the offering of an alternative dating time as one being an explanation of the other.

I have actually read your reply, in full, 3 - 4 times because you clearly put effort into it and thank you for doing so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending